Author Topic: Trade targets 2017  (Read 193404 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Trade targets 2017
« Reply #660 on: September 07, 2017, 09:25:38 PM »
Stringer has been shocking this year. I'll cost us at least one of our first rounders plays a player.

Save our picks. Get him at free agency in 2 years time

Two picks in the mid-high teens in a shallow, peeweak draft is the pefect time to either trade out or trade up...

...doubt we'll get a kid with Stringer's talent in the 14 -18 range this year.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #661 on: September 07, 2017, 09:51:28 PM »
Stringer has been shocking this year. I'll cost us at least one of our first rounders plays a player.

Two picks in the mid-high teens in a shallow, peeweak draft is the pefect time to either trade out or trade up...

...doubt we'll get a kid with Stringer's talent in the 14 -18 range this year.... :shh

No point getting a kid with talent when he couldn't be arsed applying it. BTW, saw David Bourke delivering water to offices this week...
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #662 on: September 07, 2017, 09:54:49 PM »

No point getting a kid with talent when he couldn't be arsed applying it. BTW, saw David Bourke delivering water to offices this week...

Balta + Naish > Stringer
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #663 on: September 07, 2017, 09:57:00 PM »

Balta + Naish > Stringer
I agree. Not sure Balta will reach our pick. Have heard teams out of the 8 are interested.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #664 on: September 07, 2017, 09:58:41 PM »

Balta + Naish > Stringer
I agree. Not sure Balta will reach our pick. Have heard teams out of the 8 are interested.

Certainly upped his currency. Im thinking pick in the early teens onwards
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #665 on: September 07, 2017, 10:51:02 PM »

Balta + Naish > Stringer

Yeah nah....

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #666 on: September 11, 2017, 01:46:21 AM »
RICHMOND’S qualifying final victory over Geelong on Friday would have given Tom Lynch and the Suns plenty to think about.

How must Lynch have felt watching former teammate Dion Prestia advance to a preliminary final in front of 95,000 at the MCG?

Or Josh Caddy.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/afl/victorian-clubs-will-use-dion-prestias-final-to-lure-tom-lynch-to-melbourne/news-story/615c1bb1ab1f0cead8112a48feb27b92

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #667 on: September 11, 2017, 10:10:47 AM »
If Lynch leaves the Suns they are finished. The AFL won't let it happen.
Go Tigers!

Offline 1885

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #668 on: September 11, 2017, 11:22:42 AM »
Tippet for Miles ...  :o

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #669 on: September 11, 2017, 11:31:51 AM »
Draft pick for Miles

Offline 1885

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #670 on: September 11, 2017, 12:15:01 PM »
Rumours the Brisbane lad key forward wants tigers

Yes please  :shh

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #671 on: September 11, 2017, 12:24:18 PM »
Not Schache again

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #672 on: September 11, 2017, 12:31:40 PM »
Rumours the Brisbane lad key forward wants tigers

Yes please  :shh
LMAO

You are not believing a tweet from a troll account are you?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #673 on: September 11, 2017, 12:37:21 PM »
1885 is legit!  >:(
Lots of people name their swords......

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #674 on: September 11, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »
1885 is legit!  >:(
The rumour started from the trade shouter which is a troll account.