Author Topic: Tom Lynch [merged]  (Read 409961 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Balta has an X factor, may take time ....just something

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

he is going to be some player if you ask me.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Dont Argue

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland

Something like............. Blistering power off the mark or his amazing leap or something like his ability to kick it 60m at full pace?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

he is going to be some player if you ask me.

He was the best of our kids today

Something special
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
He was something special in the last quarter for sure....not sure the same can be said of him in the first three.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Dont Argue

• Jack Dyer medallist
He was something special in the last quarter for sure....not sure the same can be said of him in the first three.... :shh

He did more in one quarter than Todd Elton did in his whole 6 years so I'll take it.
Actually noticing for some reason he seems to leave his best for last quarters. I suppose its better than fist quarters and then fading.
He definitely looked far better playing behind the ball

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
A little harsh. That run along the wing on the outer side was in the third quarter IIRC. It was breathtaking.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
We gave it our best shot.
Won't happen. :cheers

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Is he going anywhere?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Not worried if he doesn't come.Nit worth the 1 million  plus pruce tag.Develop our talls or target someone else or a bull inside midfielder.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Not worried if he doesn't come.Nit worth the 1 million  plus pruce tag.Develop our talls or target someone else or a bull inside midfielder.

like who? Curnow would be my choice to go for, but lets be honest he wont be going anywhere and pass for sloane and gaff.

Jack is 30 and Rance might be gone by the end of 2019.

Grigg, Hammer, Griffiths, Miles to name just 4 will be gone so there will be cash freed up.

Offline Dont Argue

• Jack Dyer medallist
Is he going anywhere?

Colonwood.

Based on them beating Smelbourne? Yeah right

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Two clubs leading the race for Lynch: Brown

By Alex Zaia
SEN
11 June 2018

Hawthorn premiership player Campbell Brown says Collingwood and Richmond are the two front runners to land Gold Coast captain Tom Lynch.

Lynch is out of contract at the conclusion of this season and is looking likely to leave the Suns with a number of Victorian clubs circling the star forward.

The former Gold Coast defender believes the Hawks have fallen behind the Tigers and the Magpies in the race to land the 25-year-old.

When asked whether Lynch will stay at the Suns next year on SEN Breakfast, Brown replied: “You’re probably not.”

“You can’t be enjoying your footy - they’ve kicked four goals in each of the last two weeks and they’re the first club in AFL history I believe to have not recorded a mark inside 50 on the weekend.

“He’s one of the most competitive blokes you will ever meet. He’s now played AFL footy for eight years and he would be desperate for some success.

“I always laugh when people are asked where is he (Tom Lynch) going to go, what’s Tom Lynch going to do?

“We’re only guessing, but my gut feel is that there’s two clubs in the race - I think Hawthorn will be ruled out.

“I’m thinking Collingwood or Richmond are the two clubs that Tom Lynch will probably end up at next year.”

Brown revealed Lynch is battling a niggling PCL injury in his knee but is playing through the pain.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/06/11/two-clubs-leading-the-race-for-lynch-brown/