Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 901963 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #4245 on: December 08, 2016, 01:51:27 PM »
that sort of person sounds like a real pratt
glad i havent come across any of late.........
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4246 on: December 08, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »
I don't mind motorcycle clubs per se.

SOME clubs, however, are heavily into drugs and other crimes. It seems to be their sole purpose of existence. Their members tend to be prone to violence too. I have been the victim of some of this for NO REASON. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So while all organisations have some bad apples, these gangs tend to have a much higher percentage of bad types. Yes, churches have paedophile priests and that is disgusting. However the vast majority devote their lives to helping others. That is the philosophy of their vocation. Bikies don't have the same altruistic philosophy in general and as I haver pointed out, some gangs are out and out into criminal behaviour. Therein lies a HUGE difference.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #4247 on: December 08, 2016, 05:53:05 PM »
Nothing worse than a pratt. Maybe a sook maquerading as a macho man. But thats about it. 
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4248 on: December 08, 2016, 06:12:06 PM »

SOME clubs, however, are heavily into drugs and other crimes. It seems to be their sole purpose of existence. Their members tend to be prone to violence too. I have been the victim of some of this for NO REASON. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So while all organisations have some bad apples, these gangs tend to have a much higher percentage of bad types. Yes, churches have paedophile priests and that is disgusting. However the vast majority devote their lives to helping others. That is the philosophy of their vocation. Bikies don't have the same altruistic philosophy in general and as I haver pointed out, some gangs are out and out into criminal behaviour. Therein lies a HUGE difference.

Very good post. I would still think that by the numbers and percentages and going by the latest VLAD law statistics in QLD where bikes attributed to next to nothing that churches and other organisations have a higher crime rate. Also interesting that not one 1%er was charged or at least convicted under the VLAD laws in QLD in the 3 years they have been in place. By the way, its a club, not a gang.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4249 on: December 08, 2016, 06:38:56 PM »

Very good post. I would still think that by the numbers and percentages and going by the latest VLAD law statistics in QLD where bikes attributed to next to nothing that churches and other organisations have a higher crime rate. Also interesting that not one 1%er was charged or at least convicted under the VLAD laws in QLD in the 3 years they have been in place. By the way, its a club, not a gang.
So are you saying that a Church is more likely to be a source of organised crime that a Bikie Gang? Riiight.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4250 on: December 08, 2016, 07:08:31 PM »

So are you saying that a Church is more likely to be a source of organised crime that a Bikie Gang? Riiight.

Have a look at the involvement..proven involvement of pedophilia rings in the church (are you condoning them, is that what you are saying, right?). Look at the one involving the Australian Cardinal that had to go to Rome to explain himself, its rife, same as Police corruption. Not all churches are like that, not all church people are like that, not all coppers or police departments are corrupt....not all bike clubs are either. That's what I am saying, that's what I have said. Its very much the choice of individuals.They use the cover of who they belong to, that's not "organised crime".

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #4251 on: December 08, 2016, 09:16:03 PM »
I like to ride my motorcycle?

If you think bikies and their affiliated gangs are just lovable motor cycle fans then get real.
They are a scourge against society.
Their drug dealing and crime related activities should see them shot.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4252 on: December 08, 2016, 09:31:48 PM »
Or deported
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:49:56 AM by WilliamPowell »

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #4253 on: December 08, 2016, 11:18:22 PM »
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:50:12 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4254 on: December 08, 2016, 11:51:52 PM »
I like to ride my motorcycle?

If you think bikies and their affiliated gangs are just lovable motor cycle fans then get real.
They are a scourge against society.
Their drug dealing and crime related activities should see them shot.

That's good, I am glad you do. So do I.

I am real.

Are you talking about the churches and coppers now with your other comments....

"Rucks:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4255 on: December 09, 2016, 01:58:00 AM »
Wonder where that leaves me then.

With heavy bias

Have a look at the involvement..proven involvement of pedophilia rings in the church (are you condoning them, is that what you are saying, right?).

Just like you're condoning the bikies involved in gang related crimes including but not limited to rape, arson, assault, drug possession/dealing/transporting and dangerous riding on the roads

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4256 on: December 09, 2016, 02:01:05 AM »
Their members tend to be prone to violence too. I have been the victim of some of this for NO REASON. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Probably because you called them members and not supporters :banghead

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4257 on: December 09, 2016, 03:34:55 AM »

With heavy bias

Have a look at the involvement..proven involvement of pedophilia rings in the church (are you condoning them, is that what you are saying, right?).

Just like you're condoning the bikies involved in gang related crimes including but not limited to rape, arson, assault, drug possession/dealing/transporting and dangerous riding on the roads

My bias maybe just as heavy as it opposed.

"dangerous riding on the roads"......OMFG really, go look at the jap bike riders or old mate riding on a Sunday to see where the dangerous riders are and the stats on deaths on the road. But hey that was a doozy..The rest of it, well like I have said, that is individuals and coppers rape their own everyday, assault, drug possession/dealing/transporting and dangerous riding on the roads is all in the cop MO, as well as intimidation. Oh and no I am not condoning rape, I despise it as many bikies do. 

Cmon YR, even you can do better than that rubbish you just dished up or did you cut that from the newspaper after Milperra?

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #4258 on: December 09, 2016, 07:10:17 AM »

With heavy bias

My bias maybe just as heavy as it opposed.

"dangerous riding on the roads"......OMFG really, go look at the jap bike riders or old mate riding on a Sunday to see where the dangerous riders are and the stats on deaths on the road. But hey that was a doozy..The rest of it, well like I have said, that is individuals and coppers rape their own everyday, assault, drug possession/dealing/transporting and dangerous riding on the roads is all in the cop MO, as well as intimidation. Oh and no I am not condoning rape, I despise it as many bikies do. 

Cmon YR, even you can do better than that rubbish you just dished up or did you cut that from the newspaper after Milperra?

So is your point that there needs to be fairness in applying the law, that bikies should only be cleaned up if others (e.g. rogue cops, the church) are.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4259 on: December 09, 2016, 07:19:45 AM »
So WAT answer this.

I accidentally walk into the Ballarat Catholic church.

I accidentally walk into the Bandido's headquarters.

Are you saying I'm in more danger in the first situation? :huh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.