Author Topic: Richmond vs Geelong @ MCG - Round 5, 2015  (Read 8220 times)

No More

Re: Richmond vs Geelong @ MCG - Round 5, 2015
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2015, 02:53:15 PM »
Hardwick Must be Sacked!

2 Goals in a half of football is pure rubbish.

Style of football is pure rubbish.

Coaching tactics from our box are total rubbish.

Our player list is rubbish.

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2015, 02:54:13 PM »
Please tell me that Hardwick might actually give them a spray at halftime. FFS the commentators can see we are flat, even Hardwick looks flat to me, did they train too hard in the pre season. Its like watching our players running in treacle and the Cats are on roller blades, where is our run, handpassing to stationary players, chip kicks sideway and backwards, we saw this early last season and its happening again. Half a season plus a pre season and the clueless coaching staff still cant fix this, pathetic. :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2015, 02:55:17 PM »
If l wasn't ill today l wouldn't be watching this game. l see better down at the local. If you have a player running beside you why the freakin hell would you pass it too him. Kick the bloody thing long cause forwards can't time their leads when the ball is constantly being overused.  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead

No More

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2015, 02:57:07 PM »
Monkey ... just do what I did ... turn it off. Theyre not worth squat. Hardwick, the players, the assistant coaches, the football department ... no worth a tinkers cuss.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2015, 03:00:14 PM »
Wouldn't surprise me if Hardwick calls it quits after this game.  :snidegrin
you obviously do not watch That lazy vickery stroll to pick up another player. No urgency. Could not give a toss. Taking or attempting a chest mark when a professional footballer knows to take the mark out in front. No grunt. No heart. No brain I suspect.

Strange how the commentators are saying his also doing well. His not there to chase players. His there to kick goals & make his presence in the forward line. Geelong have some of the most experienced play makers in that backline for any AFL team to chase. Thats how they setup most their goals.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2015, 03:05:16 PM »
Monkey ... just do what I did ... turn it off. Theyre not worth squat. Hardwick, the players, the assistant coaches, the football department ... no worth a tinkers cuss.

watching Sydney v Bulldogs now  ;D Wet game Bulldogs 39 Sydney 26  Q2 09:40

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2015, 03:06:13 PM »
First 5 mins of this quarter will reveal just what our playing group is made of. Came out flat to start the game and looked alright for 5 or so mins. IF we come out of half time flat then I just don't understand what's wrong with these players.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2015, 03:07:56 PM »
-20 down in contested possies.

-40 down in uncontested possies.

We're getting spanked on the inside and out by a ageing Geelong side. We are just terrible. Forward line is useless.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2015, 03:08:31 PM »
If l was Hardwick l would be cutting some heads off this week. B. Ellis, T. Hunt, Astbury, & blooding some new players

No More

« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2015, 03:08:39 PM »
First 5 mins of this quarter will reveal just what our playing group is made of. Came out flat to start the game and looked alright for 5 or so mins. IF we come out of half time flat then I just don't understand what's wrong with these players.

Nothing

No More

« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2015, 03:10:49 PM »
If l was Hardwick l would be cutting some heads off this week. B. Ellis, T. Hunt, Astbury, & blooding some new players

Astbury and Ellis wont be dropped. They are Hardwicks boys (amongst many others).That Elton didn't get a chance is a disgrace. We are rebuilding again people. As I told you all last year

The rebuild is dead... long live the next rebuild.  :snidegrin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2015, 03:11:52 PM »
Cotch to Houli to Grigg but misses the target at HF. McIntosh still gets it and Jack gets a free 65m out. To the forward pocket and it's spoiled out of bounds.

Commentators stating the obvious saying we a listless and lacking cohesion.

Houli now with a set shot. Goal  :gotigers. AT least we kick the first of the third quarter for a chance.

Rich  24
Geel  46

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2015, 03:13:08 PM »
Titch out of the centre to Grigg who hits Vickery 25m out. Needs to kicks this to build some momentum and confidence.............. Misses :banghead.

25 - 46

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2015, 03:14:03 PM »
Bulldogs are playing great footy with some heavy loss of players after last season. Collingwood played great last night with new players so why is it we are rabble. l think our players are so pent up beating Carlton that we have set them as a bench mark. They are rabble & we are happy beating them.  :scream

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2015, 03:15:05 PM »
OMG l click it back over just in time Geelong scores another goal  :banghead