Author Topic: Looks like were getting a dud afterall! / Patrick Bowden to Richmond  (Read 8591 times)

letsgetiton!

Re: Looks like were getting a dud afterall! / Patrick Bowden to Richmond
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2005, 05:12:52 PM »
Morrison > Pee Bowden

get real!

some of u tigers fans ar just too much, how about u buy a magpie membership next year. we have a new player on our list , bro of aa and dual b and f, son of prem player, and all u can do is bag him eb4 he has set foot in the door! bloody hell give the kid a break, he is over 190cm tall, can play either end or as a tall wingman, and do u think terry would have wanted him if he is a dud??????
now how about you get off his case show some respect and give him a chance. its not liek he is a tiv or chaffey and been here over 5 yrs and showed sweet fa. remember this time last yr the bulldogs said no way to a trade , they knew his value, he has always wanted to be a tiger and i have no doubt this yr was poor bec 1/ he wasnt happy and 2/ wanted to be traded. 

so how about welcoming him to punt raoad in a positive way , the lasy thing he needs 4 his confidence is to read "alleged" tiger fans already bagging him

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2005, 05:38:49 PM »
ditto!!!!!!!!!!!! x-cited :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2005, 06:20:38 PM »
Does anyone know if there have been any other brothers playing for the Tigers in recent history?

How soon we forget tiga lol ;D

the great Duncan ;) and Andrew Kellaway.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2005, 06:30:00 PM »
Morrison > Pee Bowden

get real!

some of u tigers fans ar just too much, how about u buy a magpie membership next year. we have a new player on our list , bro of aa and dual b and f, son of prem player, and all u can do is bag him eb4 he has set foot in the door!

So because he has a brother and a father who have achieved something we should cut him some slack? PHARK HIM!

bloody hell give the kid a break, he is over 190cm tall, can play either end or as a tall wingman, and do u think terry would have wanted him if he is a dud??????

He is not a kid, he's 24 years old, he has been in the system for years and years, he is tall but can't take a mark, he can be put on a wing but he is too slow to be any good there. lmfaooo@ Pee Bowden being crap for 5 years to fool everyone into allowing him to play with his brother. I think Terry picked him up with no expectations and Pee will deliver on that.

now how about you get off his case show some respect and give him a chance. its not liek he is a tiv or chaffey and been here over 5 yrs and showed sweet fa. remember this time last yr the bulldogs said no way to a trade , they knew his value, he has always wanted to be a tiger and i have no doubt this yr was poor bec 1/ he wasnt happy and 2/ wanted to be traded. 

so how about welcoming him to punt raoad in a positive way , the lasy thing he needs 4 his confidence is to read "alleged" tiger fans already bagging him

Chaffey and Tivendale have done WAY more than Pee Bowden has X. FFS he has averaged 10 touches and a goal per game for 5 years! He makes your mate Krak look busy!

He has been so bad as to warrant my scorn and if he turns it around I'll apologise to him. Till then I'll be taking pot shots at him whenever I can.

BTW, the Morrison> Bowden thing was a bit of a joke, NO ONE is worse than Morrison, but I think that lowly of Pee as to put him in the same sentence.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 06:40:09 PM by JohnF »

letsgetiton!

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2005, 06:56:56 PM »
how many bad games has pee bowden played 4 the tigers????

until he has we should welcome him and give him every chance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ox

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2005, 07:31:06 PM »
 :help

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2005, 12:59:14 AM »
Does anyone know if there have been any other brothers playing for the Tigers in recent history?

How soon we forget tiga lol ;D

the great Duncan ;) and Andrew Kellaway.

Don't forget the powerhouse duo that was Desmond and Stephen Ryan :lol
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline Captain__Blood

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2005, 02:08:53 AM »
Dont rate Bowden at all.

However, a 4th round draft pick is not the end of the world.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
The reason why we didn't take pick 59 off the dogs
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2005, 04:36:52 AM »
I do not understand... if we could have got pick 59 for nothing, we should still have taken it. Perhaps we could have scored a winning trade with one of our lower picks and still had 59 to fall back on. At the very least, we could abstain with 59 and stop another developing club from picking up a youngster.

It turns out you can't pass on picks that were gained in trades. So that's why we didn't take pick 59 as we're not going to use our 4th round pick in the draft.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2005, 09:45:57 AM »
Are the Dogs still paying BowWowDen's contract?
Hopefully lol

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2005, 01:41:48 PM »
Apparently they're paying some of it Moi!

Offline Royce Hart

• Tiger Rookie
Re: Looks like were getting Partick after all !! / Patrick Bowden to Richmond
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2005, 09:03:53 PM »
Why all the negative feedback on Patrick??  :banghead Like most members ive spoken too they all support the move to Tigerland. Has any of the knockers even seen Patrick play?  I take it they havent. He plays a similar style of game to his brother. Cant be all that bad can it??????

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Looks like were getting Partick after all !! / Patrick Bowden to Richmond
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2005, 09:45:22 PM »
Why all the negative feedback on Patrick??  :banghead Like most members ive spoken too they all support the move to Tigerland. Has any of the knockers even seen Patrick play?  I take it they havent. He plays a similar style of game to his brother. Cant be all that bad can it??????

A. Yes i have seen him play, a number of times, both at AFL and VFL level.

B. He plays on the other side of the ground to his brother.

As for the answer to your question, because he isn't a very good player!

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2005, 04:05:13 AM »
He does play exactly like his brother, only he gets less than half of the ball Joel does.

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2005, 12:37:57 PM »
He does play exactly like his brother, only he gets less than half of the ball Joel does.

Patrick is NOT a HBF sweeper!