Author Topic: We are losing another generation of young supporters  (Read 656 times)

Ramps

We are losing another generation of young supporters
« on: May 12, 2007, 10:14:21 PM »
Whats happening at the moment is no good for our club. We are lucky that we have a tribal loyal support base who have managed to get there kids to support the club but today one member of my family a 10 year old said hed had enough of it. Can you blame the kid! If RFC dont lift soon we will lose a generation of young kids and we will never get them back.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: We are losing another generation of young supporters
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 11:57:43 PM »
Yeah Sawyer half in jest and half real after the cats said he was going to change teams.
I said who and he said essendon (my father and grandad were all mad bombers) dont know what turned me but I would of had more fun if I hadn't.
I couldn't barrack for anyone else - that's just me but the kids have had nothing (Cant live on the finals win over Carlton for 20 years) even though that was fun  :'(

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: We are losing another generation of young supporters
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 11:58:08 PM »
Not exactly hard evidence but there was a healthy number of Tiger supporters at that primary school Sam visited. Probably 5 kids out of the class of 20ish in Richmond jumpers. Poor buggers lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd