Author Topic: A-League thread  (Read 245151 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: A-League thread
« Reply #360 on: March 13, 2010, 10:12:12 PM »
A Melbourne vs Sydney Grand Final coming up next week. Wellington lost 2-4 to Sydney tonight.

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #361 on: March 13, 2010, 10:19:01 PM »
i dunno about you gusy but i feel really unsafe when i go to support the Victory in sydney  :(

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #362 on: March 14, 2010, 10:28:39 PM »
i dunno about you gusy but i feel really unsafe when i go to support the Victory in sydney  :(
They are feral. Envious of Victory being successful and the biggest Soccer club.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2010, 10:30:29 PM »
They are feral. Envious of Victory being successful and the biggest Soccer club.

LOL

They fixed up the Victory nice and proper. Victory choking in the shootout. It took South Melbourne almost 3 decades to lose in a Grand Final ... it took these chokers from the Victory 4 years lol ... anyway Camiserations your still stuck on 2 very very dubious championships - championships attained I may add in an appalling 8 team league.  ;D :clapping 4 sydney!

Ramps

« Reply #364 on: March 21, 2010, 12:23:03 AM »
Supporters once again have disgraced themselves. Punch ons and riots at the end of the game because the lost, Some Sydney supporters taken to hospital as a result of the violence. Just disgraceful IMHO.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #365 on: March 21, 2010, 07:45:09 AM »
Supporters once again have disgraced themselves. Punch ons and riots at the end of the game because the lost, Some Sydney supporters taken to hospital as a result of the violence. Just disgraceful IMHO.
Police congratulated the crowd on their good behaviour on the news.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #366 on: March 21, 2010, 08:32:49 AM »

LOL

They fixed up the Victory nice and proper. Victory choking in the shootout. It took South Melbourne almost 3 decades to lose in a Grand Final ... it took these chokers from the Victory 4 years lol ... anyway Camiserations your still stuck on 2 very very dubious championships - championships attained I may add in an appalling 8 team league.  ;D :clapping 4 sydney!
Is this the voice of a little VPL club supporter lol.

There was no GF in the NSL's first 7 years that's why they didn't lose a GF lol. South Melb came runner up in year 5 coincidentally so South supporters can hardly talk :wallywink

Melbourne were by far the better team but losing Archie early on meant we lost our most dangerous striker. Let in a goal they shouldn't have because half the side didn't hear the offside call and Sydney ran down and scored before the defence could get back. It was one of the loudest crowds I'm been in btw. Still fought back to level but the full-time whistle seemed to stop our momentum after scoring. Sydney had parked the bus and we're playing for penalties in their usual positive playing manner  :sleep. Then lost in penalty shoot-out which is the most ridiculous way to decide any game of Soccer let alone a GF. Win or lose I've always hated it. They should just let them play on as they do in Tennis with no tiebreakers in the fifth set. Skill and fitness should decide the winner not russian roulette. Thank god we don't have that crap in Aussie Rules and the best team on the day always wins. Anyway Lowy and the FFA got their baby to hack their way to a title immuned to receiving red cards despite blatant dangerous tackles designed to cause injury and dodgy goals through the finals series. What a coincidence all 3 Victory ACL injuries this season to Archie, Kemp and Celeski plus Kruse's near broken leg all happened against Sydney  ::). What a surprise no Aussie referee is going to World Cup. FIFA doesn't want these officiating amateur clowns anywhere near their best tournament and best players. Thank goodness the real footy starts this Thursday and skill rather than thuggery is rewarded (well pushing the skill part as the moment when it comes to us ;D ).

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #367 on: March 29, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »
Here's Aloisi showing off Heart's red and white striped shirt.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #368 on: March 30, 2010, 04:47:35 PM »
Olympiakos shirt lol

I must admit the Heart guernsey does looks good as does the new stadium.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #369 on: March 30, 2010, 08:58:51 PM »
Olympiakos shirt lol

I must admit the Heart guernsey does looks good as does the new stadium.

Nothing wrong with Olympiakos MT. :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #370 on: April 08, 2010, 03:46:27 PM »
Nothing wrong with Olympiakos MT. :thumbsup
Olympiakos may be coming down to Oz Tucky to play a couple of friendlies against the Victory and Sydney FC. It would get a good crowd too in Melbourne with us having the largest Greek population outside Athens.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/football/olympiakos-approach-sydney-fc-about-preseason-match-20100406-rph1.html

Ramps

« Reply #371 on: April 09, 2010, 10:08:11 PM »
Id go and watch even though I dont support Olympiakos, watching Olympiakos ram 10 or 15 past Langerak will make my night!

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #372 on: April 22, 2010, 12:46:57 PM »
MV have already dropped the ticket prices for the Muscat testimonial game.  Mustn't be much interest.

Ramps

« Reply #373 on: April 22, 2010, 08:52:23 PM »
MV have already dropped the ticket prices for the Muscat testimonial game.  Mustn't be much interest.

Lets be honest its a farcical game in reality. They couldnt even organise a decent team to come out an play ...Muscat deserved better.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #374 on: April 22, 2010, 09:06:08 PM »
i agree.  very poorly planned