Author Topic: A-League thread  (Read 245161 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: A-League thread
« Reply #840 on: February 03, 2013, 04:50:16 AM »
Victory 2 - 1 Heart  ;D.

Only 3 pts off top now.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Rampstar

« Reply #841 on: February 03, 2013, 04:43:10 PM »
I'm thinking of buying a pet dog. I think I will call him Victory. Lets hope he doesnt poo himself constantly  ;D

Rampstar

« Reply #842 on: February 03, 2013, 08:49:48 PM »
Just heard about the shameful scenes at the Victory and Heart match. Bottles full of drink thrown, chairs ripped out, flares in their dozens ignited. Shameful! This is football but not as you know it lol. Amateaurs.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #843 on: February 03, 2013, 10:49:17 PM »
Not going to defend morons in the "active" supporter areas damaging property. They should be caught and banned from the A-League. I will say that IMO when there's a big crowd you can get bandwagoners and wannabee 'ultras' in these areas who turn up to just one or two games a year as an excuse to be a hooligan. You don't see this crap at other games throughout the season.

I'm thinking of buying a pet dog. I think I will call him Victory. Lets hope he doesnt poo himself constantly  ;D
I believe Victory won last night and didn't choke so the latter doesn't apply ;). You should name your dog after Adelaide Utd. They are a rabble :yep  ;D.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Rampstar

« Reply #844 on: February 04, 2013, 10:14:15 PM »
I dont know which teams are a rabble and which ones arent. I dont follow the Anglo League and I am against violence. Going to A League games is like taking a chance with your own life. Its just shameful. Full bottles being chucked at people, flares lit that can cause serious injuries, chairs being hurled. Its not safe IMHO. I am against this type of violence. I will stick to following SMFC in the VPL its much safer there. ;D

dwaino

« Reply #845 on: February 04, 2013, 11:24:27 PM »
Going to A League games is like taking a chance with your own life. Its just shameful. Full bottles being chucked at people, flares lit that can cause serious injuries, chairs being hurled. Its not safe IMHO. I am against this type of violence.

I agree. I enjoy the A-League as something local to follow over the off season and I love to sit down with my wog in laws and cheer on Victory together, as unlike in the footy where we all have different teams (we'll they're typically Collingwood and Carlton  ;D). I'm not into the Victory v Heart poo fights but love the idea of a home town rivalry. But it's really off putting to hear about this kind of behaviour in an Australian competition.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #846 on: February 07, 2013, 04:29:30 PM »
Wanderers really are rockin' the suburbs. The vibe is huge in my neck of the woods.  :thumbsup
I can't recall a first year club being so successful in their first season since the Storm in 98.

gerkin greg

« Reply #847 on: February 08, 2013, 10:33:14 AM »
had to admire the wanderers since i saw their fans beat the poo out glamour fc supporters one lovely sunday afternoon in the inner city

none of this faux tough guy poo of ripping out seats and throwing flares "victory" style, just good honest street thuggery

gotta love the westies  :thumbsup ;D

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #848 on: February 08, 2013, 11:06:12 AM »
had to admire the wanderers since i saw their fans beat the poo out glamour fc supporters one lovely sunday afternoon in the inner city

none of this faux tough guy poo of ripping out seats and throwing flares "victory" style, just good honest street thuggery

:lol They would do the huggable minge proud.

gerkin greg

« Reply #849 on: February 08, 2013, 09:37:20 PM »
Victory lose to "the rabble"

:ROTFL

the Kosmina-Muscat Cup? is that poo for real LMFAO

dwaino

« Reply #850 on: February 08, 2013, 09:41:22 PM »
Adelaide played really well and looked far more convincing. Victory blooded a few noobs and Adelaide kept smashing through Broxham on the breakaways. Still unsure why Traore got red carded?  :huh Reckon Victory went a bit casual sending in Pain and that dude with the 10 syllable name that started with M and a make shift back line. Flores still looks uninterested and is really giving me the poos.

gerkin greg

« Reply #851 on: February 08, 2013, 09:59:21 PM »
no one really cares

dwaino

« Reply #852 on: February 08, 2013, 10:27:01 PM »
My wog in laws do  ;D

Once the footy starts I won't have to listen to it anymore.

gerkin greg

« Reply #853 on: February 09, 2013, 10:31:45 AM »
Ok you're wog inlaws and mightytiges  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #854 on: February 09, 2013, 10:33:04 AM »

:lol They would do the huggable minge proud.

Aye, top two up for grabs today  ;D