Author Topic: Richmond and Carlton won't make the Eight says Matty Lloyd  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond and Carlton won't make the Eight says Matty Lloyd
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 07:09:05 AM »
I would love to know what he bases that decision on. At lease Russell had some backup points.
A caller mentioned we beat both Grand Finalists last year and we were competitive throughout the season. Lloyd replied we lost to bottom sides as well (eg: Gold Coast) and that we're too inconsistent for his liking.

The man has a point, I mean Essendon showed real consistency when the lost 8 games in a row.

They also beat Melbourne.

Did they play melbourne twice? Because I remember melbourne clearly beat them on a saturday night game, it was the dees first win for the season.  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

gerkin greg

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 09:14:26 AM »
I remember Hird's last game, Bombers lost by 8 points, Lloyd had a real dip for his mate and slotted 1.1 for the night  :'(

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 06:42:51 AM »
I think is a 50:50 that any of up to 8 clubs may play off in finals or miss out. Having said that, Matty Lloyd is a tool - always has his mouth open like a gold fish, even when he's not talking. Makes me want to throw a ping pong ball at his head

:lol

those clowns used to give me the shiz when I was a toddler. At Rosebud Carnival they had the dodgems but my parents wouldnt allow 2 yo Ramps to go in and crash and bash, instead I had to stick the ping pong balls down the gulletts of these muppet clowns trying to win some pooty little soft toy. Never won anything, the mangy turds always gave me the shiz coz I never won nothing. As far as Im concerned these clowns can all go and get stuffed. I wanna drive on the dodgems  ;D

Rosebud or Rye?

You werent one of those ehthnics all bronzed up in oil were you Ramps?

Back in the really old days that were the 1970s my parents use to take me and my brother to the Rosebud one which was a smaller and less popular carnival than the Rye one (I was only about 2 or 3 at the time. The Rye Carnival got my attention a little bit later o HAHAHA. Plenty of good times down on the peninsula and some not so good including one night at Rye when I jumped onto the Pirate Ship and then spent the next 3 hours spewing my guts out.

Hahaha fair dinkum

Rye certainly holds good memories for me

Now I've retreated to safety beach as its a sea of ethnics with their loud cars and bonnets open down there.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2013, 11:13:10 AM »
I think is a 50:50 that any of up to 8 clubs may play off in finals or miss out. Having said that, Matty Lloyd is a tool - always has his mouth open like a gold fish, even when he's not talking. Makes me want to throw a ping pong ball at his head

:lol

those clowns used to give me the shiz when I was a toddler. At Rosebud Carnival they had the dodgems but my parents wouldnt allow 2 yo Ramps to go in and crash and bash, instead I had to stick the ping pong balls down the gulletts of these muppet clowns trying to win some pooty little soft toy. Never won anything, the mangy turds always gave me the shiz coz I never won nothing. As far as Im concerned these clowns can all go and get stuffed. I wanna drive on the dodgems  ;D

Rosebud or Rye?

You werent one of those ehthnics all bronzed up in oil were you Ramps?

Back in the really old days that were the 1970s my parents use to take me and my brother to the Rosebud one which was a smaller and less popular carnival than the Rye one (I was only about 2 or 3 at the time. The Rye Carnival got my attention a little bit later o HAHAHA. Plenty of good times down on the peninsula and some not so good including one night at Rye when I jumped onto the Pirate Ship and then spent the next 3 hours spewing my guts out.
Ahh Ramps you are bring back memories now..We used to stay at the Rosebud Caravan Park in Summer in the 70's also. I remember the Rye Carnival, trips to Arthurs seat on the chair lift, Putt Putt golf at that joint on the main drag, night time flicks at the drive in at Dromana, Hiring dodgy paddle boards from those dudes in the beach front swimming sheds, skiffle boarding at low tide, stepping on those little round jelly fish that we called Jiffy Donuts and then a real treat, Dinner at Portsea Pub.  :thumbsup

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 03:26:20 PM »
Banksia Caravan Park lol.

Rampstar

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2013, 06:32:26 PM »
growing up having holidays down that way is why I have huge respect for Diggler on the forums. Diggles understands the importance of the Rosebud Caravan Park and booking holidays nice and early.

Ox

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2013, 06:46:48 PM »
How unexpected from ol' Milton

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 12:03:01 AM »
Matthew Lloyd talks skata.
Essendon will struggle to finish 10th. :lol :rollin :lol

Rampstar

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 12:20:27 AM »
Essendon 12th or 13th for me. They're not up to it. They are poo.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 01:00:23 AM »
Centrebet odds to make the top 8

Carlton      1.45
Richmond   1.90
Essendon   2.10

The bookies think Lloyd is clueless as well lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd