Author Topic: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars  (Read 102403 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars
« Reply #405 on: February 23, 2011, 02:41:36 AM »
there are other pics floating around that should create interest if they surface.

I hope she releases ALL the videos & ALL the pics and then we'll know exactly who to sledge when we play the saints.  :gotigers

then I hope that after the storm settles she can move on to a better normal life away from drugs or any other controversy.

Clue, they will be sledging each other, ;)

I think ive heard the same thing you have. It will all come to a head.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #406 on: February 23, 2011, 07:09:03 AM »
New footage allegedly of Ricky Nixon in teen's hotel room emerges
Anthony Dowsley
Herald Sun
February 23, 2011

POLICE will interview Ricky Nixon over allegations he used cocaine with the 17-year-old "St Kilda Schoolgirl".

It is understood police may also question Nixon over the possibility he supplied drugs to the teenager. Nixon has strongly denied both allegations.

A video recording, which the girl claims was filmed while she and Nixon allegedly took cocaine in her hotel room, is among tapes which have been provided to police.

In the recording, a girl the 17-year-old claims is her can be heard saying: "What the hell, as if you do a line that big."

A man she claims is Nixon, but who cannot be seen, then says: "I'm a big boy. You should know that."

Soon after she can be heard snorting and says: "That was massive."

A man says: "You're only 17, I know it's pretty full-on. It's not great stuff."

The girl also says to the man during the conversation: "But you're not going to go weird?"

The man answers "No I'm not. Every time I've been (here), I've like had it, I've been having it for like two hours before I saw you."

The man can be heard taking his clothes off and then climbs into the bed wearing only his underpants.

In other footage, which the girl claims is of Nixon, a man is shown kneeling on a hotel bed in only his underwear while holding a TV remote control.

The 17-year-old, who alleges she had a sexual relationship with the high-profile AFL player manager, says she shot the footage while Nixon was in her city hotel room as the "ultimate revenge", while St Kilda Football Club foots the bill for her accommodation.

Sharing a drug of dependence with a minor carries a 15-year maximum jail penalty.

The Herald Sun has been unable to contact Nixon to get a response.

On Monday night Nixon flew out of Australia on Qantas flight QF29 to Hong Kong on his way to Ireland.

The AFLPA viewed footage, taken by the girl, at the Herald Sun offices yesterday.

Meanwhile, the Herald Sun understands the girl has a secret benefactor who paid for her to fly New Zealand after the alleged affair with Nixon began.

The girl claims they went to Dunedin and had a fight, which allegedly led to her using Nixon's credit card to book a flight home.

It is understood Nixon is yet to be interviewed over the alleged theft and the apparent drug use and sharing depicted in one of the videos.

A Victoria Police spokeswoman said it planned to interview Nixon over a range of matters.

"Victoria Police is currently investigating a number of claims relating to Mr Nixon and a 17-year-old Karingal female. However as this investigation is ongoing we are not able to go into further detail at this time," she said.

"As Mr Nixon is party to these claims police will seek to interview him at some stage.

"Police will not be providing detail on every facet of this investigation as it proceeds as it simply isn't appropriate for us to do so."

Industry sources say rival sports managers are bracing for players managed by Nixon to start shopping around in the wake of the scandal.

The mother of Nixon-managed Essendon player David Zaharakis said they were waiting until "everything comes out" before making a decision on whether to ditch Nixon.

Peter Dal Santo, dad of St Kilda player Nick, said he was sure his son would make "the right decision" about his management.

Richmond player Jack Riewoldt's mother Leslie said this week she was "cognisant" of the situation but didn't want to comment further.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/nixon-to-face-grilling-from-players-group/story-e6frf9jf-1226009703376

Ox

« Reply #407 on: February 23, 2011, 11:31:29 AM »
"I'm a big boy. You should know that."

L M A O

jackstar is back again

« Reply #408 on: February 23, 2011, 11:38:33 AM »
there are other pics floating around that should create interest if they surface.

I hope she releases ALL the videos & ALL the pics and then we'll know exactly who to sledge when we play the saints.  :gotigers

then I hope that after the storm settles she can move on to a better normal life away from drugs or any other controversy.

head being the word ;)

Ox

« Reply #409 on: February 23, 2011, 12:35:27 PM »
Conisdering everything  in the text has proven to be fact,i find it strange that he hasn't necked himself yet. [Ed: allowing this last bit as an opinion].

One-eyed - surely it's not illegal to mention this at this stage,i mean,i can't see his lawyers chasing up on details such as this when he's looking at 15 years.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:31:30 PM by one-eyed »

FNM

« Reply #410 on: February 23, 2011, 12:42:11 PM »
Conisdering everything  in the text has proven to be fact,i find it strange that he hasn't necked himself yet.

One-eyed - surely it's not illegal to mention this at this stage,i mean,i can't see his lawyers chasing up on details such as this when he's looking at 15 years.

The Players Association made a reference to that he could contact them at any time if he feels the need. They were referring, I believe, to his depressed state!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:28:59 PM by one-eyed »

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #411 on: February 23, 2011, 01:20:51 PM »

head being the word ;)

Affirmative  :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #412 on: February 23, 2011, 02:27:35 PM »
It still hasn't be mentioned publicly in the media so it can't be posted as fact until it is. Stick to PMs at this stage.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #413 on: February 23, 2011, 03:29:31 PM »
According to the Age, the Herald Sun was paying for the trollops room.

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/editorial/a-girl-the-afl-and-a-tangled-web-of-coverage-20110222-1b40g.html

Just a little more odour to add to the stench of a set up.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #415 on: February 23, 2011, 09:12:31 PM »
Conisdering everything  in the text has proven to be fact,i find it strange that he hasn't necked himself yet. [Ed: allowing this last bit as an opinion].

I just rang SEN, but got cut off before I could ask whether any betting agencies were fielding odds for the method he will use.

I'd imagine it would be along the lines of:-

Coke OD - 5/2
Encouraged paddling by underage ginger pro - 4/1
Self inflicted shillelagh anal wounds- 8/1
Wandering off into an Irish Moor - 10/1
Necking on return flight - 20/1

Ox

« Reply #416 on: February 24, 2011, 12:02:06 AM »
rollin'

What were u saying when they cut u off ?

LMAO@
Coke OD - 5/2
Encouraged paddling by underage ginger pro - 4/1
Self inflicted shillelagh anal wounds- 8/1
Wandering off into an Irish Moor - 10/1
Necking on return flight - 20/1

http://www.theonion.com/video/justin-bieber-found-to-be-cleverly-disguised-51yea,18178/

FNM

« Reply #417 on: February 24, 2011, 05:24:22 AM »

Hunk lol

gerkin greg

« Reply #418 on: February 24, 2011, 09:39:12 AM »
I've got money on him going the Hutchence-Carradine root

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #419 on: February 24, 2011, 03:44:56 PM »
unlucky for Footy classified they're not on over off-season they would of had a field day on all this.