Author Topic: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars  (Read 102405 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Teenage schoolgirl on facebook vs St Kilda stars
« Reply #645 on: April 08, 2011, 05:41:16 PM »
Claims Rick Nixon assaulted a reporter outside etihad this afternoon. The tail end of which has been caught on camera. Effing weak bell end.

In other news, SEN is reporting the Stkilda schoolgirl will be on tv live in Sunday evening dropping another bombshell. Lol!
Here's the Herald-Sun link...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/ricky-nixon-allegedly-threatens-channel-7-reporter-at-etihad-stadium/story-fn7x8me2-1226036108964

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #646 on: April 08, 2011, 09:29:26 PM »
Nixon is a hand shandy. Total nut spray.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #647 on: April 08, 2011, 09:32:27 PM »
In other news, SEN is reporting the Stkilda schoolgirl will be on tv live in Sunday evening dropping another bombshell. Lol!

HUN web-site saying the "school gilr's parents" will be on Sunday Night on Ch7 to give their side of the story bwhile the school girls is going to take a lie detector test  :sleep :sleep :sleep
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #648 on: April 08, 2011, 09:35:25 PM »
Poppy should have pulled out

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #649 on: April 08, 2011, 09:50:07 PM »

HUN web-site saying the "school gilr's parents" will be on Sunday Night on Ch7 to give their side of the story bwhile the school girls is going to take a lie detector test  :sleep :sleep :sleep
I wonder how much Ch 7 is forking out to them  ::). The attention seeking nut doesn't fall far away from the tree  :sleep.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #650 on: April 11, 2011, 10:00:54 PM »

I wonder how much Ch 7 is forking out to them  ::). The attention seeking nut doesn't fall far away from the tree  :sleep.

As expected. No wonder the girl is like she is when the parents blame everyone else and take no responsibility themselves.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #651 on: May 01, 2011, 11:04:56 PM »
Thanks Ricky for giving her more publicity and attention  :sleep and all to tell us he "can't explain it" :nopity  :sleep

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/tv-radio/i-cant-explain-it-says-ricky-nixon/story-e6frf9ho-1226047948352

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #652 on: May 02, 2011, 03:50:40 AM »
Who's he kidding trying to save face with a mixture of smoke, mirrors, and the old reverse guilt trip!

Effing low life deserves what he gets even moreso now. Take some responsibility you pathetic excuse for a man.

gerkin greg

« Reply #653 on: May 02, 2011, 11:03:33 AM »
small mouth

did you dance with elsie, boy? course ya did, we all did.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #654 on: May 02, 2011, 07:12:25 PM »

did you dance with elsie, boy? course ya did, we all did.

Ever drunk Baileys out of a shoe? :cheers
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #655 on: May 05, 2011, 12:17:31 PM »
Ricky Nixon texts and video involving schoolgirl are 'genuine', report finds

Amelia Harris, Anne Wright
    May 05, 2011 10:19AM

ST KILDA captain Nick Riewoldt has turned on Ricky Nixon, saying he would like to "punch his lights out" if the manger's relationship with the so-called St Kilda schoolgirl was true.

Riewoldt’s comments aired on 3AW this morning after the radio station obtained the explosive report by prominent barrister David Galbally, QC, which found Nixon did have sex and took illicit drugs with the girl in a Melbourne hotel room.

Nixon continues to deny having any sexual relationship with the girl.

The AFL Players’ Association commissioned the report after the St Kilda nude photo scandal and inappropriate relationship between Nixon and the teenager.

The report said Victoria Police staffer Barry Gibb had 900 text messages between the pair examined by IT forensic experts and the girl’s videos and “was confident that they were genuine and have not been tampered with".

The report also reveals Riewoldt didn’t believe media reports about Nixon’s involvement with the teen, but that if they turned out to be true he would feel "completely let down and would believe the handling of the photo incident had been jeopardised"

The report quoted Riewoldt as saying “if he was in a room on his own with Nixon he would punch his lights out", 3AW said.

The report also reveals Riewoldt thought the girl, 17, was “psychotic’’ and that fellow St Kilda player Sam Gilbert would regard a relationship between Nixon and the girl as a breach of trust.

The girl initially made headlines last year after she said she had fallen pregnant to Gilbert. She admitted in March lying about the pregnancy.

The report’s findings state Nixon:

DISADVANTAGED his clients by taking advantage of a person that had been in conflict with them;
USED his position of power to take advantage of a vulnerable person;
ENTERED into personal relationship with this person;
HAD a sexual relationship with this person;
USED illicit drugs with this person; and,
ENGAGED in threatening conduct.

The girl met Gilbert and teammate David Armitage at a school football clinic in February 2010, and had a sexual association with the pair.

After the relationship between her and Gilbert soured, the girl invented a pregnancy, which she later admitted was a lie, and started touting photos of nude St Kilda players she had stolen from Gilbert’s computer to media outlets.

Earlier this week, Nixon inferred he had been unwittingly drugged before being filmed in the girl's hotel room wearing only his underpants.

Nixon told MTR radio he didn't want to spark another police investigation or "witchhunt" but suggested drugs were the reason why he couldn't explain being in the girl's hotel room wearing only underpants.

The disgraced sports agent on Channel 7's Sunday Night program had earlier accused the girl of "setting him up'' and "conning the world'' they had sexual relations and that he gave her drugs.

Nixon said the girl was a member of "Gen-Y who is very tech savvy and who is very good at making up conversations and texts".

"We are talking about a habitual liar, a habitual liar who strips down to her G-string in the main street of Point Lonsdale,'' he said.

But at the time, the angry and emotional Nixon struggled to answer many questions put to him last night by Channel Seven's Ross Coulthard. Several times Nixon walked out of the interview or reminded the journalist of legal ramifications.

Asked bluntly of the central allegations, Nixon said - "Let me be very clear, I had no sexual relationship with that girl, I never have at all.''

Herald-Sun link

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #656 on: May 05, 2011, 12:46:29 PM »
 :lol

LMAO

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #657 on: May 05, 2011, 12:48:29 PM »
:lol

LMAO

Hey Ricky, shouldn't you be hiding in a shack somewhere?

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #658 on: June 09, 2011, 12:09:14 AM »
Shes Back.

NEWS: Kim duthie denies having sex and Taking drugs with ricky nixon. Full story herald sun tomorrow. Online soon

http://twitter.com/#!/Robbo_heraldsun

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #659 on: June 09, 2011, 12:34:46 AM »
I made the Ricky Nixon scandal up, says 'St Kilda Schoolgirl' Kim Duthie

Anthony Dowsley, Mark Robinson From: Herald Sun June 09, 2011 12:00AM

Kim Duthie has sensationally denied she had a sexual relationship or took drugs with Ricky Nixon. Herald Sun

RICKY Nixon's ban as a player agent and a police investigation into sex and drug allegations against him are in jeopardy.

Kim Duthie, dubbed the "St Kilda Schoolgirl", has sensationally denied she had a sexual relationship or took illicit drugs with the deregistered player agent in a statement to the AFL Players' Association.

Nixon is determined to seek damages upwards of $2 million from the AFLPA in light of the revelations.

The twist is set to complicate a police investigation into Nixon, with a brief of evidence under review from the Office of Public Prosecutions.

Ms Duthie, in her statement, has also claimed she was affected by drugs when she spoke to AFLPA-commissioned barrister David Galbally, QC, about the nature of her relationship with Nixon.

Nixon denied manipulating the troubled 17-year-old into retracting her statement and is adamant he will sue the AFLPA.

"I firmly have the AFLPA in my sights," Nixon said.

"This was an amateurish investigation at best and if this is the people who are representing the players in the collective bargaining agreement, the players could get the worst result of all time."

Asked if he was seeking a financial payout, Nixon said: "Absolutely. Several million dollars."

Nixon said Duthie needed to "move forward" with her life, but at the same time commended her for revealing non-truths.

"Just like all the young people I work with, they are prone to making mistakes and Kim won't be the first or last," he said.

"I'm pleased she has finally decided to make some important decisions in her life and she now needs to move forward.

"I'm also pleased that she has made these declarations to the AFLPA."

It also emerged that Sam Newman, a supporter of Nixon, has been in contact with Ms Duthie.

Newman has spoken about mentoring Ms Duthie and she told the Herald Sun she has stayed at his apartment.

Ms Duthie said she recently leased a house in St Kilda and planned to buy it.

She said she had paid six months' rent in advance.

The AFLPA yesterday confirmed it had received a statement claiming false evidence was given.

"We acknowledge the AFL Players Association has received correspondence from a person involved in the investigation into former player agent Ricky Nixon, claiming the person gave false evidence to the inquiry," it said.

"We have today informed this person that, in making its final decision, the board did not specifically rely on the statements the person has now retracted. As such, the claims do not change the resolution made by the board in relation to the conduct of Ricky Nixon, which was found to be in breach of the Agent Accreditation Regulations."

Mr Galbally interviewed Ms Duthie for several hours at her lawyers' offices.

"I saw her in the presence of two of her lawyers," he said.

"Let that speak for itself."

It is believed detectives are continuing their investigation and are also probing alleged threats to kill by Nixon.

Earlier this year, Ms Duthie passed a lie detector test when asked if she had sex with Nixon.

In his report, Mr Galbally found Nixon had taken advantage of a "vulnerable" girl and engaged in drug-taking and sex with her.

The Herald Sun filmed Nixon leaving a city hotel on February 15, following the girl out of the foyer before getting into his car.

Nixon was subsequently banned for two years from being an player agent by the AFLPA.

He has since sold his business, Flying Start.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/i-made-the-ricky-nixon-scandal-up-says-st-kilda-schoolgirl-kim-duthie/story-fn7x8me2-1226072019041

Hilarious. :lol