Author Topic: Bachar Houli [merged]  (Read 334656 times)

Rampstar

Re: Bachar Houli [merged]
« Reply #960 on: April 27, 2013, 10:11:07 AM »
Vlastuin is a very nice player. Potential A grade when he gets a decent tank.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #961 on: April 27, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »
Bachar did alright last night, did another trademark fall with legs and arms flying everywhere which makes me laugh

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #962 on: April 27, 2013, 01:57:36 PM »
Vlastuin is a very nice player. Potential A grade when he gets a decent tank.

This is the Houli thread take it somewhere else  :police:

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #963 on: April 27, 2013, 02:12:19 PM »
he did burn Knights last night should have passed it off.

personally I reckon he gets short straw from some on here.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #964 on: April 27, 2013, 08:53:21 PM »
In that last play could he have run a little further?
Just asking I can't remember nor am I pointing a finger for khim kicking it when he did.

Yep should have kept running to get another 5-10 metres, kick mostly scores something.

Don't like what ifs....
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #965 on: May 27, 2013, 04:15:23 PM »
Has upside (some), ie. he is skillful at times.

But Houli is prone to softness. I think this squibness is hurting the side.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #966 on: June 13, 2013, 06:37:29 PM »
Bye-week break in New Zealand
Posted by Bachar Houli
June 13, 2013

It has been weeks since I have last touched base and a lot happens in a short amount of time when you’re involved in footy. Life isn’t all about being up and about, it’s how quick you bounce back from those low moments that makes you strong.

We had a great win in the West before the bye and went into the bye weekend with a win-loss ratio at 6-4, which is ok, but 7-3 would be a lot more comfortable.

If we were to rate our season so far, we think we’re about a 6/10, so we’re looking forward to showing everyone what we’re made of in the second half of the season.

We have a lot of belief within us, and this next month of footy is a huge challenge, starting this weekend against the Adelaide Crows. We know they’ll be hungry to get back on the winner’s board after their game last weekend.

We’ll be concentrating a lot on our competitiveness around the ball, and setting up defensively when we can’t impact the contest. We’re certainly looking forward to getting back into it after our break.

Speaking of the break, we were given a decent amount of time to get away from the club and freshen up for the second part of the season. I choose to head over to New Zealand and enjoy some of the world’s best fishing. I booked two days of charters and wanted to chase some of the largest kingfish you can get.

Read more at: http://bacharhouli.com.au/bye-week-break-in-new-zealand

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #967 on: June 14, 2013, 12:31:20 AM »
Posted by Bachar Houli
June 13, 2013

It has been weeks since I have last touched base and a lot happens in a short amount of time when you’re involved in footy. Life isn’t all about being up and about, it’s how quick you bounce back from those low moments that makes you strong.

We had a great win in the West before the bye and went into the bye weekend with a win-loss ratio at 6-4, which is ok, but 7-3 would be a lot more comfortable.

If we were to rate our season so far, we think we’re about a 6/10, so we’re looking forward to showing everyone what we’re made of in the second half of the season.

We have a lot of belief within us, and this next month of footy is a huge challenge, starting this weekend against the Adelaide Crows. We know they’ll be hungry to get back on the winner’s board after their game last weekend.

We’ll be concentrating a lot on our competitiveness around the ball, and setting up defensively when we can’t impact the contest. We’re certainly looking forward to getting back into it after our break.

Speaking of the break, we were given a decent amount of time to get away from the club and freshen up for the second part of the season. I choose to head over to New Zealand and enjoy some of the world’s best fishing. I booked two days of charters and wanted to chase some of the largest kingfish you can get.

What's your mail Bo, did he catch anything?

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #968 on: June 14, 2013, 02:06:39 AM »
There is actually a bacharhouli.com.au?  :lol

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #969 on: June 14, 2013, 08:07:06 AM »
Posted by Bachar Houli
June 13, 2013

Nope, never even went out on the boat.  The weather blew up for the 2 days and both trips were cancelled.  Couldn't get on another charter that would chase kingfish so spent the time in Auckland.  Now there's a real holiday for you!!   ;D

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #970 on: June 14, 2013, 12:43:58 PM »
Caught a big mumma but was too scared to kill it. Morris had to come in and throw it back.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #971 on: June 14, 2013, 01:06:20 PM »
Posted by Bachar Houli
June 13, 2013

Nope, never even went out on the boat.  The weather blew up for the 2 days and both trips were cancelled.  Couldn't get on another charter that would chase kingfish so spent the time in Auckland.  Now there's a real holiday for you!!   ;D

I only trust Bo's mail, sorry.

But is that actually true?  :lol

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #972 on: June 14, 2013, 01:25:15 PM »
Yeah, it's on the rest of his blog.  Reckons he could have had the same holiday just staying at a hotel in Melbourne!   :lol

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #973 on: June 14, 2013, 03:14:01 PM »
Champion :gotigers
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #974 on: June 16, 2013, 10:56:17 PM »