Author Topic: Shaun Grigg [merged]  (Read 179635 times)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Re: Shaun Grigg [merged]
« Reply #360 on: July 09, 2012, 08:07:14 PM »
Griggy's going along beautifully. He still fluffs one or two kicks per mach, but so does anyone who consistently racks up around 30 touches. I think his skills have improved markedly this year. His poise and decision making is also excellent. He has the ability to hold onto the ball in a tight situation and release it at the 'right' moment. Runs hard all day and dobs the odd sausage too. I reckon he is a really good outside player.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #361 on: July 09, 2012, 08:43:53 PM »
He's Danyle Pearce without the skills and tagger on his ass all day.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #362 on: July 09, 2012, 10:34:53 PM »
Exactly, Coach! Except he's much bigger and fitter, and he actually impacts games!  :thumbsup

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #363 on: July 09, 2012, 11:40:13 PM »
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #364 on: July 10, 2012, 12:11:32 AM »
Exactly, Coach! Except he's much bigger and fitter, and he actually impacts games!  :thumbsup

Fan of Michael Hurley's recent form?Pearce is a good player. He has runs on the board. How would he (Grigg) go with Ryan Crowley following him around? Certainly wouldn't be pushing other blokes out of the way to get a kick. Wouldn't get the space he usually does either. Fact is other clubs don't bother tagging Grigg because a lot of his touches don't hurt. There's a reason why Grigg gets no attention and blokes like Pearce do. He's had a good year but I can't believe people reckon he'd be top3 in the B&F. Grimes, Rance, Maric, Deledio, Cotchin, Edwards, Foley & Jak would all be ahead of him/close to him (Newman as well because the coaches love him)

Would like to see Grigg get BOG against a top side.

gerkin greg

« Reply #365 on: July 10, 2012, 09:16:45 AM »
Was =BOG against the Swans and they tagged him

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #366 on: July 10, 2012, 03:55:02 PM »
Was =BOG against the Swans and they tagged him

No they didn't they played Henry PLayfair on him you stuffwit. and sydney aren't a top side. they haven't played anyone

"but look at the ladder coach"

:fishing

gerkin greg

« Reply #367 on: July 10, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »
 :lol

nope sorry coach, usually i let you have your say but not this time.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #368 on: July 10, 2012, 04:23:23 PM »
Gimme a go mate

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #369 on: July 10, 2012, 06:12:52 PM »

Fan of Michael Hurley's recent form?Pearce is a good player. He has runs on the board. How would he (Grigg) go with Ryan Crowley following him around? Certainly wouldn't be pushing other blokes out of the way to get a kick. Wouldn't get the space he usually does either. Fact is other clubs don't bother tagging Grigg because a lot of his touches don't hurt. There's a reason why Grigg gets no attention and blokes like Pearce do. He's had a good year but I can't believe people reckon he'd be top3 in the B&F. Grimes, Rance, Maric, Deledio, Cotchin, Edwards, Foley & Jak would all be ahead of him/close to him (Newman as well because the coaches love him)

Would like to see Grigg get BOG against a top side.

Pearce is a midget squib with better skills than Grigg but that is all. He gets tagged because he is easily shut-down and he is one of the only players who can deliver the ball sufficiently out of Port's pathetic backline.

Yes, I am a fan of Hurley's recent work. Magnificent player. Soooo much tougher than all of our boys too, eh Coach? Just cant believe some of his acts of bravery this year, Coach. Cotch and Morris should hang their heads in shame! Awwww jeez Coach, he gets my motor goin!

Hey Coach, can you imagine Pearce kicking it to Hurley? Like, if they were on the same team! Maybe even Richmond??!!!  Coach? How good would that be! Pwhoa!1   :bow

And yes, the Swans are a rabble.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #370 on: July 10, 2012, 08:24:47 PM »
You have made yourself look like an absolute flog here, Slicker. Pearce ain't a squib. Struggles with a tag but still contributes. Not his fault the rest of his team are ass. If many of 'em were good he wouldn't cop a tag.

Yeah, I'd take Pearce and Hurley at Richmond. Wouldn't you? Or is Vickery too good for Hurley to get a game?

gerkin greg

« Reply #371 on: July 10, 2012, 09:03:10 PM »
Most loyal is this Port supporter  :shh

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #372 on: July 10, 2012, 09:04:15 PM »
Most loyal is this Port supporter  :shh

:lol :thumbsup

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #373 on: July 11, 2012, 01:54:34 AM »
You have made yourself look like an absolute flog here, Slicker. Pearce ain't a squib. Struggles with a tag but still contributes. Not his fault the rest of his team are ass. If many of 'em were good he wouldn't cop a tag.

Yeah, I'd take Pearce and Hurley at Richmond. Wouldn't you? Or is Vickery too good for Hurley to get a game?

Would pass on both

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #374 on: July 11, 2012, 12:09:53 PM »

Yes, I would take both of them at Richmond. I just probs would'nt get down on my knees and recieve their salty man-tears like you would.
 ;D

And yes, I am a flog. I think I have made that quite clear.