Author Topic: Shaun Grigg [merged]  (Read 179638 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Shaun Grigg [merged]
« Reply #675 on: December 05, 2014, 11:44:23 PM »
The most unnaccountable footballer I've ever seen and considering I've seen nearly every minute of Joel Bowden's, Wayne Campbell's, Richard "Witness" Tambling's and Chris Newman's careers, that's saying something. The very fact that he plays in the same side as Newman & Tyrone Vickery and his unaccountabilty still stands out is testament to it's sheer magnitude.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #676 on: December 05, 2014, 11:48:02 PM »
tbh fair bowden played on big chf and did well

berth of the undersize key back?

his defensive game poos on shaun

for starters he knows how to run multiple directions

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #677 on: December 06, 2014, 08:43:00 AM »
The most unnaccountable footballer I've ever seen and considering I've seen nearly every minute of Joel Bowden's, Wayne Campbell's, Richard "Witness" Tambling's and Chris Newman's careers, that's saying something. The very fact that he plays in the same side as Newman & Tyrone Vickery and his unaccountabilty still stands out is testament to it's sheer magnitude.
Bowden, Campbell and Newy have been stars for our club over a lot of years, lumping in the same post as Fumbling and Grigg shows you are.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 03:01:23 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #678 on: December 06, 2014, 01:00:07 PM »
Bowden, Campbell and Newy have been stars for our club over a lot of years, lumping in the same post as Fumbling and Grigg shows you are.

Yeah sure they were.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 03:02:42 PM by one-eyed »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #679 on: December 06, 2014, 01:06:30 PM »

Yeah sure they were.
They deserve more respect.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 03:03:05 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #680 on: December 06, 2014, 01:17:48 PM »

Yeah sure they were.
They deserve more respect.

Yeah, "respect" for all these chip "champions" of keepings off, helicopter kicks & and standing 30 metres off their direct opponents... I don't really care.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 03:04:54 PM by one-eyed »

- Thomas Sowell

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #681 on: December 06, 2014, 01:22:16 PM »
Nah.
Bowden and Newman are stuffen hackduds who
Held the club to ransom. 

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 03:05:14 PM by one-eyed »
Caracella and Balmey.

Gigantor

« Reply #682 on: December 06, 2014, 01:43:49 PM »
Poor Shaun..... a player who will go down in RFC history as completely misunderstood.When I see him out on the football field he reminds of one the lost souls you see aimlessly walking the streets with neither purpose or goals in life.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #683 on: December 06, 2014, 01:52:50 PM »
He's like a Jew in the desert
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #684 on: December 06, 2014, 02:23:46 PM »
Nah.
Bowden and Newman are stuffen hackduds who
Held the club to ransom.

Bowden >>>>>>>> Chaplin
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 03:05:31 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #685 on: December 06, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »
My favourite Bowden party trick - standing with the ball as teammates streamed past at full pelt with acres of clear space in front of them and refusing to give it off , before eventually kicking it backwards or sideways to either another stationary teammate -or better yet, one under pressure. Awesome stuff - used to get me right out my seat let me tell you.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 03:09:54 PM by Diocletian »

- Thomas Sowell

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #686 on: December 06, 2014, 03:17:27 PM »
My favourite Bowden party trick - standing with the ball as teammates streamed past at full pelt with acres of clear space in front of them and refusing to give it off , before eventually kicking it backwards or sideways to either another stationary teammate -or better yet, one under pressure. Awesome stuff - used to get me right out my seat let me tell you.
It wasn't only you! :banghead :banghead
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #687 on: December 06, 2014, 05:21:38 PM »
It wasn't only you! :banghead :banghead

It was even better when his brother played and they just played kick to kick in the backline

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #688 on: December 06, 2014, 05:26:36 PM »
i cant recall a greater exponent of the perfectly weighted pass to an opposition player as joel
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #689 on: December 06, 2014, 07:08:40 PM »
Common chaps. We are all tigers.

Keep it civil. We all want success! Agree to disagree. :gotigers