Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 426178 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Reece Conca [merged]
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2011, 11:07:54 AM »
Kid has better decision making and skills than players who are more established in our 22. KId will be a very good player in the midfield because of this when he gets there. Not some of your best work there Big Tone. :help
Real impressed with this kid after four games.

gerkin greg

« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2011, 11:09:12 AM »
Paul Kelly a better comparison than the floggish Banik call

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2011, 04:30:50 PM »
My comparison of Conca to Banik was not about body size or shape, it was more about position, and i actually thought Banik was a serviceable player for us. My comparison was more they are both early picks but IMO are only flankers or pockets. And as i have said IMO cannot see Conca playing in our midfield from what i have seen so far.
The kid has played ok but what i think our side needs more than a perminate flanker is another GENUINE midfielder or KPP.
Also it was only a post, and an opinion, discuss your opinion but calling me names on a computer is pretty weak. Well done tough guys!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 05:10:17 PM by big tone »

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2011, 04:52:12 PM »
My comparison of Conca to Banik was not about body size or shape, it was more about position, and i actually thought Banik was a serviceable player for us. My comparison was more they are both early picks but IMO are only flankers or pockets. And as i have said IMO cannot see Conca playing in our midfield from what i have seen so far.
The kid has played ok but what i think our side needs more than a perminate flanker is another GENUINE midfielder or KKP.
Also it was only a post, and an opinion, discuss your opinion but calling me names on a computer is pretty weak. Well done tough guys!

i realise it was an opinion and I called it way off beam...there are zilch parallels between him and banik, reload and try again
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

tony_montana

« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2011, 05:16:53 PM »
The kid has played ok but what i think our side needs more than a perminate flanker is another GENUINE midfielder or KKP.

i realise it was an opinion and I called it way off beam...there are zilch parallels between him and banik, reload and try again

exactly  - shocking call

Offline sabartooth

• Big Griff's Official Mentor !
  • Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2011, 07:39:10 PM »
Whats a KKP player?
2 years into a 35 year plan

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2011, 08:13:07 PM »
calling me names on a computer is pretty weak.

ok........P00F !   ;D
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

TigerTimeII

« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2011, 08:13:41 PM »
big tone takes the biggest w@nker award for the week

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2011, 08:24:47 PM »

ok........P00F !   ;D

Lmao!

« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 08:32:43 PM by one-eyed »

TigerTimeII

« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2011, 08:32:53 PM »

ok........P00F !   ;D

been called worse than that on here

anyway apparantly its cool to be  a sissy these days, ask jack  :santa :birthday :rollin

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »

Apparently you can have an opinion BT as long as everyone agrees with you. Those posters who post personal attacks are usually the "pusillanimous pipsqueaks" that wouldn't help an old lady if she was being harassed right in front of them and they would never dare say it straight to your face Big Tone.
It's so so easy to personally insult when your sitting behind a computer playing with yourself. The fact is those posters are weak as pee!!!
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2011, 01:25:35 PM »
Good game. Will take some confidence from that.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »
From what I have seen of the lad I think he will be a regular part of the midfield before midyear and secure a permanent place in the centre rotations beyond this. Wing this year.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #178 on: April 18, 2011, 06:55:57 AM »
Good game. Will take some confidence from that.

Agree MM, really liked his game on Friday - his improvement in each of his 4 games has me really happy with the pick so far.

Con65

« Reply #179 on: April 18, 2011, 11:04:06 AM »
big tone...did you used to say the same about a half fwd flanker for geelong whose name might just have been gary ablett?

seriously, after 4 games you can make that call...that conca wont play midfield...you should apply for a recruiters job at one of the afl clubs.

I dont know whether he will play mid or not...but i sure as hell cant say he cant after 4 games...

Conca is learning all the time...I quite liked the fact he was left on Milne for most of the Saints game...he got a bath from Milne but he would have learnt heaps.

He has exceptional footy smarts and decision making...for that reason alone I think the club will play him off the half back flank for a while...he just picks out the right options when going fwd.