Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 426152 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Reece Conca [merged]
« Reply #1095 on: December 14, 2013, 12:11:15 AM »
i find it a bit rich to suggest lack of games or significantly more games to heppell is an excuse as to why conca has not performed as well.

But you're wrong again coz Conca has performed well !

why cant people just be honest with themselves

Seriously dude , that comment is so patronising it's laughable

its funny im accused of being bitter but blokes who cant even be honest when theres overwhelming evidence says to me there is a real inferiority complex going on.

There you go again with delusions about people not being honest. Overwhelming evidence ? lmao !! I know who has the inferiority complex.

all you insecure buggers you  know what. its okay we didnt get the better player just as long as we got a good one at pick 6.

lol , nice angle but that's a patronising fail too. I'm totally secure , and being totally honest....we got the better player.
where does it say conca has not performed well. all it says is heppell has performed better. id suggest you stop being so anxious  and take more time when reading.

hmm patronising commments. yep im guilty they were supposed to be. patronising or not they are correct imo. heppell has been by far the better player to date. when so many are saying something and its backed up by nearly every criteria there is,   when people deny  just about every criteria there is in comparing two players  then those people are kidding themselves.

oh finally im glad to hear your totally secure, obviously  deluded but secure,  i suppose we cant be perfect. and yep the comparisons evidence  when all things are weighed up is overwhelmingly in heppells favour.
i know why dont you bring up a a comparison useing stats useing performance useing awards and while your at it why not a strengths/ weakness  analysis and comparison.
you see i can be so sure of myself and be so condescending because ive done all that.
Drop it claw. I think most people agree that Heppell has been a better player at this point in time. However we know that Reece hasn't had the preseason preparation that Dyson has. As such many feel that his ceiling is higher if he can get that fitness base up. That is an opinion from watching what Reece can do in a game vs Dyson. I for one think that this is possible although his hamstring and operation on his other foot will yet again slow him down in preparation for next season.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1096 on: December 14, 2013, 07:17:44 AM »
I think the fact that Heppell has long flowing locks looks much more impressive in a highlight reel than our in and under ranga

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1097 on: December 16, 2013, 09:27:15 AM »
i know why dont you bring up a a comparison useing stats useing performance useing awards and while your at it why not a strengths/ weakness  analysis and comparison.
you see i can be so sure of myself and be so condescending because ive done all that.

I'd learn to spell basic words correctly before I tried to come across all high and mighty if I were you. A six year old kid could spell 'using' correctly.

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1098 on: December 16, 2013, 09:40:46 AM »
Big year is next year for Reece, really needs to make his mark on he game, has had a good year this year but needs to become very good and I think he will.

For me Heppell is the sort of player that will either star or just be mediocre, next year will be telling for him too.

I think after next year we should have enough on both players to adequately compare them, at this stage its too early.

We can only really compare Kruz and Cotch in the last 2 years, Cotch has won that race for mine.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #1099 on: December 16, 2013, 09:44:17 AM »
Big year is next year for Reece, really needs to make his mark on he game, has had a good year this year but needs to become very good and I think he will.

For me Heppell is the sort of player that will either star or just be mediocre, next year will be telling for him too.

I think after next year we should have enough on both players to adequately compare them, at this stage its too early.

We can only really compare Kruz and Cotch in the last 2 years, Cotch has won that race for mine.
Assuming Heppel is allowed to play next year... you don't get hair like that without some sort of drugs

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1100 on: December 16, 2013, 09:50:47 AM »

Assuming Heppel is allowed to play next year... you don't get hair like that without some sort of drugs

:lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1101 on: December 20, 2013, 06:22:16 PM »

but size or not its the ability to buy time the awareness of whats around him that enables him to make v good decisions and use the ball well. i dont see that in reece.

Funny you should say that, Conca actually has a better disposal efficiency than Heppell

the claw

« Reply #1102 on: December 20, 2013, 09:39:42 PM »

I'd learn to spell basic words correctly before I tried to come across all high and mighty if I were you. A six year old kid could spell 'using' correctly.

so my spelling and grammar is on  your level of intelligence,  you should feel comfortable, no secure  then.  ;)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1103 on: February 23, 2014, 12:51:16 PM »
One the best things about yesterday's game was seeing Conca get through the game unscathed [touchwood] after returning from that bad hammy and him killing it in the clearances racking up 16 possies and 4 centre clearances in the half he played. It showed how much we missed him in the Elim. Final when he went down in the first 5 minutes.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1104 on: March 28, 2014, 03:27:28 AM »
Wow. Really battling. :/

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1105 on: March 28, 2014, 03:27:38 PM »
Wow. Really battling. :/

Yep. Benefit of the doubt coming back from a pretty serious hamstring injury for a little longer

tony_montana

« Reply #1106 on: March 28, 2014, 04:33:08 PM »
He was also playing on a better player than him in Murphy who looks like getting back to his best this season. I don't have an issue with him at this stage

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1107 on: March 28, 2014, 04:37:22 PM »
Paid overs.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1108 on: March 28, 2014, 07:04:16 PM »
Paid overs.
Poo comment.

Have you ever had your hamstring torn of your ischial tuberosity?

I would say probably not.

He has missed the majority of the preseason and has not regained any touch.

He will improve.

Give him time.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

the claw

« Reply #1109 on: March 28, 2014, 08:09:01 PM »
Paid overs.
Poo comment.

Have you ever had your hamstring torn of your ischial tuberosity?

I would say probably not.

He has missed the majority of the preseason and has not regained any touch.

He will improve.

Give him time.
give him time at coburg. pooing it up is poooing it up. surely we have other midfield options to use in the seniors while conca finds this mysterious talent and form everyone keeps on going on about.

if his hammy has affected him so much it is clearly a mistake playing him in the seniors atm.  he was not just poor last night he stunk it up.