Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 426186 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Reece Conca [merged]
« Reply #1830 on: December 13, 2015, 01:37:43 PM »
Had a little stroll through this thread nd im laughing my arse of at some posters. They have talked this bloke up  especially his first few years and bagged the crap out of Heppell. I dont need to mention names but they know who they are and they have shown they have nfi.

Yep - while you are at it you should go through the Alex Rance thread too. Definitely some embarrassing comments there made by the experts ( You ) . ::)

Some of the boofheads should also go through the Riewoldt thread as well

You know who you are

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1831 on: December 13, 2015, 05:55:52 PM »
Conca. Lol
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1832 on: December 13, 2015, 08:59:26 PM »
Had a little stroll through this thread nd im laughing my arse of at some posters. They have talked this bloke up  especially his first few years and bagged the crap out of Heppell. I dont need to mention names but they know who they are and they have shown they have nfi.

Conca did some good things early on

If he was not fat as injury riddled he may he produce more good football. He still may

Heppel goes alright for a lesbian
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1833 on: December 13, 2015, 09:08:01 PM »

Yep - while you are at it you should go through the Alex Rance thread too. Definitely some embarrassing comments there made by the experts ( You ) . ::)
Do your worst mat and point them out. I have repeatedly said i stand by every comment i have made about alex.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1834 on: December 13, 2015, 09:11:44 PM »

Some of the boofheads should also go through the Riewoldt thread as well

You know who you are
OH BOO HOO  I think we have hit a nerve with little chucky. Lets do the riewoldt thread as well.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1835 on: December 17, 2015, 01:05:57 AM »
Hope he gets a good run at it. Then some might change their minds..

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1836 on: December 17, 2015, 11:53:29 AM »
I find it wierd that some players almost reach "superstar " status while they are recovering from long term injuries - like Cogs and Grimes .....whereas Conca who barely kicked a ball in anger last year , has become the resident whipping boy .
Unleash the tornado

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1837 on: December 17, 2015, 11:55:05 AM »
Come on man, cogs was a jet
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1838 on: December 17, 2015, 12:18:29 PM »
Come on man, cogs was a jet

Cogs was a fine player on the park , off it he was a triple AA.
Unleash the tornado

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1839 on: December 17, 2015, 05:51:58 PM »

Conca did some good things early on

Juniors ?   ??
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1840 on: December 17, 2015, 05:52:34 PM »

Do your worst mat and point them out. I have repeatedly said i stand by every comment i have made about alex.

Just because you stand by them doesn't mean you were right

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1841 on: December 17, 2015, 06:41:07 PM »

Just because you stand by them doesn't mean you were right
It doesnt mean i was wrong either. Funny that, i dont  see anyone  bringing up   all those posts from that thread where  i was supposed to be  so wrong. There must be hundreds of them that were  way of the mark.
Either way i really  dont care, unlike many on here im happy with my convictions and what i have said right or wrong on most topics.
I can be happy and confident because  over the years i have got far more right than i have got wrong imo of course.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1842 on: December 17, 2015, 08:45:44 PM »
Speculating who do people think will be the better long term player - Conca, Gaff or Polec?

This q looks silly Gaff and Polec win easy.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1843 on: December 17, 2015, 10:01:46 PM »
Speculating who do people think will be the better long term player - Conca, Gaff or Polec?

Gaff Conca Polec in that order.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1844 on: December 17, 2015, 10:08:41 PM »

Gaff Conca Polec in that order.

Polec is better than Concs, I reckon. Port missed him this year. We wouldn't miss Conca.