Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 426142 times)

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: Reece Conca [update]
« Reply #2130 on: June 16, 2016, 06:15:32 PM »

I reckon these two pansies have something going.

The evolution of Dud.
Watch what Conca says about B Ellis is this 100th game tribute video.
Definite chums. :rollin
http://m.richmondfc.com.au/video/2016-06-11/fun-facts-ellis

« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 06:29:15 PM by WilliamPowell »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2131 on: June 16, 2016, 06:18:07 PM »
Squib and Sniper.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #2132 on: June 16, 2016, 06:22:37 PM »
I love how these experts ride on the back of one average game.....while they do that I am sure we can ride on the back of his MASSIVE "brain fade"... :snidegrin
Conca has had many average games.
As have all the others that have been coached by Hardwick,must be a coincidence.
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2133 on: June 16, 2016, 06:24:32 PM »
I love how these experts ride on the back of one average game.....while they do that I am sure we can ride on the back of his MASSIVE "brain fade"... :snidegrin

And yet, in posting this, you yourself raised for consideration 'have we done the wrong thing by not drafting Trengove'  after a mere half of football.

So what is it? One game is not important or possibly is?

And dont give me the whole 'play the victim' scenario because we are talking about principles not personalities
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #2134 on: June 16, 2016, 06:45:23 PM »
You can't say bum on this forum?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2135 on: June 16, 2016, 06:46:29 PM »
Arsenal
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2136 on: June 16, 2016, 07:12:31 PM »

And yet, in posting this, you yourself raised for consideration 'have we done the wrong thing by not drafting Trengove'  after a mere half of football.

And dont give me the whole 'play the victim' scenario because we are talking about principles not personalities

I was asking a question, not making a statement, you really need to read posts as they are without twisting them. How's this then, have we done the right thing keeping Conco?????
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:53:51 PM by WA Tiger »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2137 on: June 16, 2016, 07:28:01 PM »

So has Trengove, IIRC was dropped ina bottom 3 team, go figure.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2138 on: June 16, 2016, 07:57:17 PM »

CBF gathering the stats but I would guess Conca is way in front of Trengove.

And yet some people see a 13 stat game and like WHOA it's another failure from the RFC

Go figure

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2139 on: June 16, 2016, 08:00:32 PM »

CBF gathering the stats but I would guess Conca is way in front of Trengove.

And yet some people see a 13 stat game and like WHOA it's another failure from the RFC

Go figure

Stats mean nothing apparently so don't.

Who are these people suggesting RFC failure, who are these villains?

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2140 on: June 16, 2016, 08:13:02 PM »

I was asking a question, not making a statement, you really need to read posts as they are without twisting them. How's this then, have we done the right thing keeping Conco?????

Pretty sure you said he was going along pretty well. Seems like a statement. Lets see...

Going along pretty well at the moment, including at the minute against the Pies.... did we miss out here... :-\

But more importantly, as i said, you raised it for consideration.

I will now clarify.

1) Why assume an answer could be formed off half a game for Trengove (and say he is going ok yourself) when 3 days later your bagging other posters out for judging a player (Conca) on a single game occurance? What is the difference and could you please explain it.

What can be deduced by a single game by a single player?

And id like a specific answer please .

"Sliding doors moment.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2141 on: June 16, 2016, 08:23:49 PM »

As i said, you raised it for consideration.

I will now clarify.

1) Why assume an answer could be formed off half a game for Trengove, when 3 days later your bagging other posters out for judging a player (Conca) on a single game occurance? What is the difference and could you please explain it.

:lol

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2142 on: June 16, 2016, 08:29:54 PM »

I will now clarify.

1) Why assume an answer could be formed off half a game for Trengove, when 3 days later your bagging other posters out for judging a player (Conca) on a single game occurance? What is the difference and could you please explain it.

Ok then. That was easy!
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2143 on: June 16, 2016, 08:40:58 PM »
"And I'd like a specific answer please"

WTF... :lol

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2144 on: June 16, 2016, 08:47:10 PM »

I will now clarify.

I laughed too. Clearly it was never to happen
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI