Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 426157 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Reece Conca [update]
« Reply #2175 on: July 09, 2016, 10:11:42 PM »
Nor was it a 50.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2176 on: July 09, 2016, 10:16:12 PM »
If Conca let it go with Bont all over him the ball would've hit the ground and the ump would have paid 50 for not giving it back. Happens every game 10 times over. The player waits until their man lets them go then throws the ball back but they decide to pull a 50 out of their arse this time

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2177 on: July 09, 2016, 10:36:48 PM »
Still played crap, too slow, too many turnovers, no good. :help
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #2178 on: July 09, 2016, 10:59:40 PM »
As pointed out by the commentators it shouldn't have even been a free let alone a fifty metre penalty.  Will be brushed aside with all the other dubiousness of the night though.  "Oh we can't get em all right... or even most of em "
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2179 on: July 09, 2016, 11:26:15 PM »
Good Player. missed alot of football & needs to play out the season to be judged on then

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #2180 on: July 10, 2016, 01:44:02 AM »
Dumb as dog shyte, trade to Freo or West Coast.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2181 on: July 10, 2016, 02:47:56 AM »
Some players will never BE winners or play for a winning team.

Conca is this

Been saying to FHO for 5 years
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2182 on: July 10, 2016, 03:05:50 AM »
Offer Essendon a double deal with Ellis and Conca for Hurley.
Can't separate them because they start pining for one another.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 04:31:11 AM by one-eyed »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2183 on: July 10, 2016, 09:21:03 AM »
I am not talking about the 50 meters or the free kicks, I am talking about how bad he is, he is too slow, cant read the play. he is a mile behind it.

Must be gone at years end.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2184 on: July 10, 2016, 01:25:44 PM »
I am not talking about the 50 meters or the free kicks, I am talking about how bad he is, he is too slow, cant read the play. he is a mile behind it.

LMAO, thats what every one is saying about about hampson and you are swinging off his nuts like he is in brownlow form.

flabbergasting, much
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2185 on: July 10, 2016, 01:32:48 PM »

LMAO, thats what every one is saying about about hampson and you are swinging off his nuts like he is in brownlow form.

flabbergasting, much

I have said Hampson is doing what he has to, he is doing a good job, as I have said before, he is not the long term answer but at the moment he is all we have. I hope that settles it for you once and for all.

"Rucks:

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2186 on: July 10, 2016, 01:39:59 PM »
They are all playing crap when they are sent out there not to win

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #2187 on: July 10, 2016, 01:46:16 PM »

flabbergasting, much

I have said Hampson is doing what he has to, he is doing a good job, as I have said before, he is not the long term answer but at the moment he is all we have. I hope that settles it for you once and for all.
No it's not good enough! How could you even think this is when I for one thought you to be less of an apologist than most. You may be right about Batchelor but your way off the mark here. Just because he's the only option doesn't mean that he doesn't need to do more than just tap the ball. It's unacceptable and mediocre to suggest he's doing a good job as he just isn't doing enough and what he is doing is still substandard, pathetic & dumb.
Your beginning to sound like Bojo when discussing this Spud.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2188 on: July 10, 2016, 02:35:37 PM »

flabbergasting, much

:clapping

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2189 on: July 10, 2016, 02:36:47 PM »

flabbergasting, much

No it's not good enough! How could you even think this is when I for one thought you to be less of an apologist than most. You may be right about Batchelor but your way off the mark here. Just because he's the only option doesn't mean that he doesn't need to do more than just tap the ball. It's unacceptable and mediocre to suggest he's doing a good job as he just isn't doing enough and what he is doing is still substandard, pathetic & dumb.
Your beginning to sound like Bojo when discussing this Spud.

:clapping