Author Topic: Why is everyone so negative?  (Read 6043 times)

Moi

Why is everyone so negative?
« on: March 13, 2007, 10:57:22 PM »
Haven't even played a game yet and everyone's jumping ship.
Even the normally cheerful Ox  :lol on Big Footy has gone off the Tiges.
Jack and Bully - well one might have reasons, but two of youse - unheard of lol

I'd hate to be around if their visions are correct.

Can anyone imagine what it would be like if Carlton go ahead of us this year?

I am really, really scared  :rollin

Bulluss

Re: Why is everyone so negative?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 11:40:16 PM »
I think that we will go backwards this season and hopefully make the eight next year.

After watching us on Saturday though, i am not sure of that.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 07:59:42 AM »
moi,
i have been reading a fair bit of negativity and its all bs.  gotta keep the faith, from rnd 5 - 16 we will see where we are at, not at a pre season

facts are, and terry is right, we have not had anything near the structures he wants out there yet due to injuries. i would rather have these injuries early in the season and not get screwed by them during the season especially deep into the season

Jackstar

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 08:04:43 AM »
I am not being negative, I just see things unbiased. Unfortunately most supporters wear there heart on there sleeve.
I also do not like the amount of ""spin doctoring"" that goes on at Punt Road.

As for Carlton, would believe if Fev kicks 5 they will beat us Round 1. Thats not being negative, thats stating the facts. Would think that Stevens,Murphy,Bentick, Simpson might be too clever at the stoppages with Carasso doing a shut down role.
I reckon Fev will lets his boots do the talking( and texting) this year.
Lets see what happens in Round 1

letsgetiton!

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 08:27:00 AM »
I am not being negative, I just see things unbiased. Unfortunately most supporters wear there heart on there sleeve.
I also do not like the amount of ""spin doctoring"" that goes on at Punt Road.

As for Carlton, would believe if Fev kicks 5 they will beat us Round 1. Thats not being negative, thats stating the facts. Would think that Stevens,Murphy,Bentick, Simpson might be too clever at the stoppages with Carasso doing a shut down role.
I reckon Fev will lets his boots do the talking( and texting) this year.
Lets see what happens in Round 1

u sure ur not being unbiased, your not very convincing.  yes some supporters may see things through black and yellow glasses, but you have become the total opposite. you hardly ever acknowledge any positives.  for someone who "knows" so much, you should be aware that up til now, during this preseason, terry has not been able to get the structures as he would like and has used the pre season just to try and experiment.

unlike your knew team, the bombers, they have had a full team in from the start and have not looked that impressive to me. And when lloyd goes down again, cos he will, the wooden spoon is a surity for them.

i dont wear my heart on my sleeve, it stays ice cold in my chest. i can see all the tigers' faults and there positives.
We will improve on last yr, that means we will make finals. too many pl get caught up in pre season hype and  it all means squat.

remember the bombers pumping us in mildura, well the bombers have not won premiership points against us since terry has been around, and even when terry was at the dogs, he had the edge over sheedy, and sheedy hates that cos no matter how good the bumbers may have been, pagan and wallace have always had the better of sheeds. and that is still evident today with terry at the tigers, pagan at the blues

i believe as soon as we have a fully fit team on the park with the structures terry wants, we will be a hard team to beat. thats being realistic, not optimistic. tell me who will stop a fwd line with richo and brown on fire, when these two played together fully fit they were unstoppable, then ad cameos from petts, jay, KK, krak, Polak , paddy etc and we will send shivers down even mal michaels spine cos his days and style of play are done and dusted. and mr gadget fletcher, everyone knows he is a vastly protected species by sheedy. fletcher never ever ever plays on the best fwd. sheedy has protected him ovber the past 5 seasons.

dont worry jack, the tigers future is far better the the bombers

u talk about "spin doctoring" and how u r sick of it at the tigers, COME ON, THE MASTER SPIN DOCTOR BS ARTIST HIMSELF IS SHEEDY!!!

Bulluss

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 08:40:43 AM »
Who is to say that Wallet will have his structure during the season.

Facts are that our skill level is a disgrace, has been for years.

Too many dumb footballers at Punt Road and I am sick of it.

I have only missed about 5 Richmond games of footy in melbourne over the last 15 years and nothing is going to change this season, i will be there again week in and week out.

BUT, i have lost confidence in the club to have success and get us in a position to challenge for a flag.

Too many people working for their own interests and not the best of the club's.

We need people who will bleed for the club making the tough decisions.

Balme would have been the perfect person to get to Punt Road as a Director of Football or something along those lines.

I am sick of listening to Greg Miller's poo.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 08:54:44 AM »
I'm sick of hearing how bad Tiv. :-X

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 09:17:20 AM »
Not having your structure right might be a plausible excuse for not winning games but it's not for the constant decision making and skill errors displayed. 

It all gets back to recruiting.......that one day in November is the most important day of all.  You can have all the pre-season training in the world, but if you don't have smart skillfull players then you are beating your head against the wall like this little red fella   :banghead
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Jackstar

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 09:29:34 AM »
Harry, you hit the nail on the head, "SMART" skilled footballers

letsgetiton!

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 10:47:59 AM »

I have only missed about 5 Richmond games of footy in melbourne over the last 15 years and nothing is going to change this season, i will be there again week in and week out.

BUT, i have lost confidence in the club to have success and get us in a position to challenge for a flag.

Balme would have been the perfect person to get to Punt Road as a Director of Football or something along those lines.

I am sick of listening to Greg Miller's pooh.
its a free world
f off and support a state team, u might find happiness there

letsgetiton!

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 10:49:25 AM »
I'm sick of hearing how bad Tiv. :-X
tried to pm something nice to u, but u know what happened
ah well, i still love ya  :thumbsup

letsgetiton!

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 10:55:09 AM »
Harry, you hit the nail on the head, "SMART" skilled footballers
thats funny cos since wallace has been here, we have recruited boys who were attributed with skills pace and leadership.

i am not sick of richmond, im sick of all u weak pathetic poor excusers who call urselves supporters,
our team is going places. ppl are weak sorry a r se whingers with no strength, body and mind.

wallace has started 15 yrs behind and is making fast ground, if u dont want to support us f off

letsgetiton!

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 10:56:57 AM »

I am sick of listening to Greg Miller's pooh.
balme lol

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 12:53:20 PM »
I'm always inclined to be positive about our chances, Moi.

I didn't think the skills were that bad last saturday - the problem was more the decision-making.It was rusty, for sure. This is an area that can go "off" very easily in the pre-season when pressure is applied, but improve significantly with a few "real" games under the belt and greater confidence.Players need to get into the groove of genuine match-play, not simulated sessions at training. Therefore, I think people are jumping the gun too much to get pessimistic about our chances this year due to our form over 3 pre-season matches.

Having said that, I read Weaver's posts on big footy about our chances this year, and I admit he gave me food for thought because he presents a good argument.

BUT.......we are improving, of that I have no doubt. No need to be scared, Moi. We will be competitive.....and when it's all said and done, I'll enjoy the season, no matter what happens. How can you not?

Ox

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 01:05:27 PM »
You can't make strawberry jam out of rocking horse sh it.