Author Topic: Richmond vs Melbourne - Round 3  (Read 27381 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond vs Melbourne - Round 3
« Reply #180 on: April 17, 2012, 09:09:25 PM »
Are you going to tell us?

Don't you love it when people do that........ :banghead

Guess what I know...but I can't tell you.......then don't stuffing bring it up in the first place...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #181 on: April 17, 2012, 09:41:40 PM »
Played plenty of footy mate. Didn't need a 23 year old to tell me my place in the zone because the zone gets drilled into you during pre-season. Everyone knows they're spot.

Leadership my stuffing ass, get a clue. Am guessing you played very little football if you think Riewoldt is a great leader. He's a stuffing sook. Being in the leadership group doesn't mean you're a leader. Pointing at people and telling them where to go (when they're already well aware of where they need to be) is not leadership. Putting your head over the footy contest after contest and winning football games by putting the team on your back is leadership.

Played plenty of different team sports to understand leadership buddy.
Show me where I said his a great leader? I'd rather a player yell get in the zone than stand there silently.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #182 on: April 17, 2012, 09:44:37 PM »
Oh and don't get me wrong, hate when he yells abusively at team mates but you picked a bad example.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #183 on: April 17, 2012, 09:44:51 PM »
Being in the leadership group doesn't mean you're a leader.

?

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #184 on: April 17, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »
Played plenty of footy mate. Didn't need a 23 year old to tell me my place in the zone because the zone gets drilled into you during pre-season. Everyone knows they're spot.

Leadership my stuffing ass, get a clue. Am guessing you played very little football if you think Riewoldt is a great leader. He's a stuffing sook. Being in the leadership group doesn't mean you're a leader. Pointing at people and telling them where to go (when they're already well aware of where they need to be) is not leadership. Putting your head over the footy contest after contest and winning football games by putting the team on your back is leadership.

Show me where I said his a great leader? I'd rather a player yell get in the zone than stand there silently.

Oohhh "buddy"  :bow I like it. That's almost as good as "champ' and "chief".  :bow
You reckon Riewoldt would dare raise his voice and tell Richardson where to stand?? No. The players know their role. If someone is out of position and someone notices then sure, yell as loud as you can and tell them  (or someone else) to go to that spot. I just don't think Riewoldt pointing fingers after yet another shanked kick is what "leadership" is. I was certainly never inspired by a player that told everyone else what to do. I liked teammates that stood up when the going got tough and just went hard all day. Chimp would be a delight to play with. I'm not that big on blokes who crack the poos when things don't go their way...At least Richo kept working his ass off even when he got peeed.

Being in the leadership group doesn't mean you're a leader.

?

EG Dan Jackson. Shane Edwards in the leadership group? Btw, what did you think of Tuck's game on the weekend?

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #185 on: April 17, 2012, 10:10:42 PM »
My favourite Jack moments are when he shanks a shot at goal and then starts yelling at everyone and telling them to set up the zone. Leadership :clapping :lol They know the zone Jacky boy ;)

Correct !
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:37:09 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2012, 07:45:43 AM »
amazing the straws people will clutch at just to hang crap on players
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2012, 10:48:48 AM »
Snip - again

I posted about this other day and will do so again  :banghead

Will repeat it for the final time  :banghead :banghead

You cannot post a rumour or rumours unless you have absolute proof of its truth. And that proof will stand up in a court of law and that includes posts with "cryptic" clues, posts made in jest

You can also not accuse someone of something illegal without proof.

If you do so then legally under the defamation laws as they stand in this country then can not only sue the person who posted the comment be sued but also the owners of the web-site and the site shut down.

Can we make it any clearer?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #188 on: April 18, 2012, 05:05:03 PM »

Bet its not.   ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #189 on: April 18, 2012, 05:09:53 PM »
amazing the straws people will clutch at just to hang crap on players

Accusing me of something, peasant?

:lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #190 on: April 18, 2012, 05:17:41 PM »

Bet its not.   ;D

Sadly you are likely right  :'(

Bloody frustrating though
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #191 on: April 19, 2012, 02:14:43 PM »

Oohhh "buddy"  :bow I like it. That's almost as good as "champ' and "chief".  :bow
You reckon Riewoldt would dare raise his voice and tell Richardson where to stand?? No. The players know their role. If someone is out of position and someone notices then sure, yell as loud as you can and tell them  (or someone else) to go to that spot. I just don't think Riewoldt pointing fingers after yet another shanked kick is what "leadership" is. I was certainly never inspired by a player that told everyone else what to do. I liked teammates that stood up when the going got tough and just went hard all day. Chimp would be a delight to play with. I'm not that big on blokes who crack the poos when things don't go their way...At least Richo kept working his ass off even when he got peeed.

Just trying to keep the argument civil because it seems you're getting a little worked up ;)
By what Dimma says, players are still not familiar with their roles in the structure so anyone having a bit of talk does no harm. I guess your seeing it as abuse?

gerkin greg

« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2012, 03:10:07 PM »
agree that davey is getting worked up

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #193 on: April 19, 2012, 03:12:32 PM »
Agree, Davey need's to pipe down a little and concentrate in getting the Beefcake back in the side.....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 06:37:45 PM by Tiger-from-Tas »

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #194 on: April 19, 2012, 05:32:03 PM »

Just trying to keep the argument civil because it seems you're getting a little worked up ;)
By what Dimma says, players are still not familiar with their roles in the structure so anyone having a bit of talk does no harm. I guess your seeing it as abuse?

Not seeing it as abuse at all. I originally said my favourite JR moments are when he misses a shot and right away starts pointing fingers at everyone and telling them where to go when they're already on their way to that spot :lol You then told me "that's leadership, buddy". What was your other comment, buddy? I'm probably not familiar with playing sport if I didn't think it was leadership? I've already talked about what I consider to be leadership. Mitch Farmer apparently knew all the structures better than anyone, doesn't mean he was a leader.

How's the arthritis btw?