Author Topic: Richo on the footy show  (Read 893 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Richo on the footy show
« on: August 24, 2006, 10:07:01 PM »
lol @ Richo doing push-ups in the warm-up on the ground on the weekend to help his goalkicking.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Darth Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimmasty RFC!
Re: Richo on the footy show
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 03:17:55 PM »
Only caught the last 60 seconds.

What was the go with Brown throwing bottles of water at Sammy, and then Richo joining in ?

Fairly ordinary stuff !!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 05:06:33 PM »
Only caught the last 60 seconds.

What was the go with Brown throwing bottles of water at Sammy, and then Richo joining in ?

Fairly ordinary stuff !!

Don't know Darth. Crawf had drenched Sam with a fire extinguisher so that's why Sam was in his dressing gown. Next thing J.Brown points at Sam and piffs a full water bottle which smashes against the back of the set. For some reason Richo lobs one too but a weak one. All these things are set ups but I don't think Richo particularly wanted to do it so didn't throw it hard.

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 05:11:06 PM »
I can understand that: Why lower yourself to the level of their mentality :chuck

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 05:26:48 PM »
Does anyone remember the last time Crawf and Bucks were on the same night? Eddie wouldn't allow Bucks to be involved in any pranks.

Ox

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 05:47:39 PM »
I can understand that: Why lower yourself to the level of their mentality :chuck

those who scripted it believe they are oh so clever :scream

Offline Darth Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimmasty RFC!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 06:26:10 PM »
I can understand that: Why lower yourself to the level of their mentality :chuck

Couldn't agree more Mopsy.

What is going on in Brown's head ?  He is supposed to be captain-elect at Brisbane and a major part of the leadership group and setting public levels of discipline.  Appears very hypocritical when he has criticised Aka for his verbal pranks, what about Brown's public persona ? He is too good a player to drop to the FS level and being portrayed as a nuff-nuff bully.

What about Richo following like a puppy, show more leadership than that Richo instead of following some lame prank !!!!

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 07:50:27 PM »
I only caught a bit of the start, my cold & flu tablets made me really tired  :( I fell asleep and I woke up when they were interviewing Matt McGuire and then I fell back asleep.
I heard about the water throwing incident today at work and was annoyed I miss it :P
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Offline NACKERS

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 08:11:27 PM »
SAM WAS HAVING A GO AT BROWN BECAUSE EARLIER IN THE SHOW BROWN DIDN,T KNOW THE MEANING OF A WORD SAM SAID . WICH WAS APATHATHY MEANING TO BE LATHARGIC NOT GIVE A STUFF SORT OF .SO BROWNY SAID DO YOU THINK I,M DUMB ARE YOU A SCHOOL TEACHER OR WHAT THEN STOOD UP AND STARTED THROWING WATER BOTTLES AT SAM ,AND RICHO JOINED IN