Author Topic: Richmond vs Melbourne - Round 8, 2013  (Read 13313 times)

Offline Siberian

• Premiership Captain
Re: Richmond vs Melbourne - Round 8, 2013
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2013, 02:50:08 PM »
Frawley looks disinterested and lazy, hope he is coming out of contract, doesnt want to be there.
Contracted until the end of next year Sib.  But I would chase him if he was available, he is top notch and just needs a club that won't break his spirit.
Agree I reckon he's a gun but he looks like he should be on suicide watch this year, I reckon Jack could turn the tables on him this time

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2013, 02:53:20 PM »
Frawley looks disinterested and lazy, hope he is coming out of contract, doesnt want to be there.
Contracted until the end of next year Sib.  But I would chase him if he was available, he is top notch and just needs a club that won't break his spirit.
Agree I reckon he's a gun but he looks like he should be on suicide watch this year, I reckon Jack could turn the tables on him this time

:lol  Not the analogy I would have chosen but I get your drift!

Offline Siberian

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2013, 02:56:35 PM »

:lol  Not the analogy I would have chosen but I get your drift!
:lol seriously it's a real shame for the kid, he had always played with real heart, now he's a shadow of that player

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2013, 02:57:35 PM »
I just hoped were switched on from the first bounce to the last.Demons will come out so we got to put them to the sword right away.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2013, 07:45:23 PM »
Just had a look at their side.
On paper it actually doesn't look too bad.
We better not go into the game like we did against GC last year or they'll beat us!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2013, 07:51:42 PM »
Just had a look at their side.
On paper it actually doesn't look too bad.
We better not go into the game like we did against GC last year or they'll beat us!

If we play like we have already won, we will lose.

We need to play wanting to kill!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2013, 08:51:07 PM »
A huge first quarter repeat like last week will ensure any idea of making it difficult for us will erode pretty quickly and we'll be on course for a huge win. :thumbsup

dwaino

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2013, 09:21:27 PM »
Good clubs smash crap clubs. The four points will be great, but annihilating those toffs will make a statement.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2013, 09:29:35 PM »
Big win keep focus and get on with the job next week at Dreamtime.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2013, 10:25:53 PM »
A huge first quarter repeat like last week will ensure any idea of making it difficult for us will erode pretty quickly and we'll be on course for a huge win. :thumbsup
It better happen.
I'm expecting it too much now.
Won't be happy unless its 100+.

....just saying.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2013, 11:02:12 AM »
Good clubs smash crap clubs. The four points will be great, but annihilating those toffs will make a statement.

agree

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2013, 11:22:41 AM »
We should expect a comfortable win but the Dees will be well and truly switched on for this game and there intent should not be underestimated. I think we should still win well because individual focus often comes crashing down when you don't get reward for effort so the first quarter will be a massive indicator for the rest of the game. Break them early on the score board and the cards will tumble but if they are in the game still at quarter time then we will have to fight out the win.

A massive margin is not a given despite last weeks results

tony_montana

« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2013, 11:43:01 AM »
Having said all that, if we came out and won by 20-30pts I'd be pretty filthy. Needs to be a big margin no excuses

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2013, 01:26:11 PM »
We should expect a comfortable win but the Dees will be well and truly switched on for this game and there intent should not be underestimated. I think we should still win well because individual focus often comes crashing down when you don't get reward for effort so the first quarter will be a massive indicator for the rest of the game. Break them early on the score board and the cards will tumble but if they are in the game still at quarter time then we will have to fight out the win.

C'mon lets get serious here. 
We must take this opportunity to not only boost our percentage but to really work to our strengths & game plan.
 We should systematically demoralize. We should decimate. We should cut to shreds. We should run rings around. We should post a big score. We should dishearten their supporter, discourage their coach, depress the Hairy Malaka, weaken the teams resolve, rattle their defence, unnerve their forwards, psych out their midfielders, disempower their new CEO, dispirit David Schwarz & deject every supporter around the camp fire at a ski lodge.
.....And we should do all this in the first quarter.
Melbourne is an absolute rabble and we should do exactly what the bummers and the suns have already done to them.
The club that keeps giving.

Rampstar

« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2013, 02:48:54 PM »

C'mon lets get serious here. 
We must take this opportunity to not only boost our percentage but to really work to our strengths & game plan.
 We should systematically demoralize. We should decimate. We should cut to shreds. We should run rings around. We should post a big score. We should dishearten their supporter, discourage their coach, depress the Hairy Malaka, weaken the teams resolve, rattle their defence, unnerve their forwards, psych out their midfielders, disempower their new CEO, dispirit David Schwarz & deject every supporter around the camp fire at a ski lodge.
.....And we should do all this in the first quarter.
Melbourne is an absolute rabble and we should do exactly what the bummers and the suns have already done to them.

Tucker just wants to root them into oblivion all  ;D