Author Topic: FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE  (Read 18112 times)

PuntRdRoar

FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE
« on: August 07, 2006, 01:23:24 PM »
Anyone wanna start a fantasy premier league comp that we can all go as a joke for the summer months. Anyone who has a comp organised and would like to welcome us...tell us the fantasy league code and we can join. If no ones interested let me know in this thread, if you are interested let us know in this thread, if you dont know if you are interested or not interested let us know in this thread and if your a professional deviot unlike greek boys lol  ;D dont tell us anything at all  :cheers I am now talking crap so I will leave now :help but let us know if we can have a fantasy league comp please. :clapping

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 04:26:55 PM »
I'll be in it Ramps if someone can set it up  :thumbsup.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 09:27:24 AM »
Sportal ran one last year but at this stage there isn't one for this year. When is the official kickoff of the EPL?

If I find a comp I'll let you all know otherwise I'll be happy to join in on someone elses.

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 05:14:18 PM »
If you wanna join...pm me and I will give details.

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 06:43:47 PM »
3 people in the comp at the moment...common lads bragging rights are important :cheers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 07:01:07 PM »
If you wanna join...pm me and I will give details.

Can you PM me the link to the comp too Ramps. Cheers MT  :).

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 10:22:07 PM »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 11:45:41 PM »
I'm in  :thumbsup

ps. entering your OER nic as your name when your register is allowed if you don't want to use your real name ;).

Go Hammers!

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 12:09:15 AM »
im in too  check out my "original" kit :lol
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 11:33:35 AM »
I'm in  :thumbsup

ps. entering your OER nic as your name when your register is allowed if you don't want to use your real name ;).

Go Hammers!

I understand where your coming from, but Id ask that anyone who has concerns IMs me in this regard. I already know the names of some people in here who work for the club in some capacity and I will keep there id a secret if they want but for management of the comp, Id like to have the info. Hope its cool! :thumbsup

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 11:55:18 AM »
CAN THE PEOPLE WHO WANNA BE IN IT TRY AND GET THEIR SIDE IN BEFORE FRIDAY. OTHERWISE YOULL BE AT A BIG DISADVANTAGE.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 01:52:04 PM »
Join up everyone.  If you watched the World Cup then you'll know as many names as the rest of us. Schwarzer, Neill, Cahill, Kewell, Viduka and Moore are Aussies playing in the EPL.

Chelsea got done last night in the Community Shield but their starting 11 was just plain scary. The best money can buy  - Cudicini, Paulo Ferreira, Terry, Ricardo Carvalho, Essien, Geremi, Ballack, Lampard, Shevchenko, Drogba and Robben  :o.

Bulluss

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 09:47:09 PM »
I am up for the challenge.

Bring it on.

I already know the names of some people in here who work for the club in some capacity and I will keep there id a secret if they want

Id appreciate if my name was kept quiet, Terry wants to keep me under rapts  :shh :lol

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 03:15:08 PM »
Mr Bull, according to my spies your gonna finish dead set last, stone motherless last...anyway times just about up...the RFC fantasy league challenge is almost upon us and all of you big noters better come up trumps coz to this stage all I hear is big words lol... and the Ramps steamroller is just about to start up  ;D and Mr Mark of Respect has told me today he will steamroll all of us...and I laughed at him lol...

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2006, 03:18:42 PM »
I just went and  had a look at the league. Its a FIASCO. 7 Competitors only. Thats not a league people its a farce. Id like to get atleast another 5 or 6 people so can people get a move on with there teams. If you need the code, message me or Tiga or Mighty they have it as well.