Author Topic: People in life you strongly dislike  (Read 10277 times)

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: People in life you strongly dislike
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 08:37:55 AM »
This thread appears to have drifted off topic. It started off on the premise of "someone you personally knew in life that you strongly disliked' for whatever reason, and has become a more vague "behaviour of total strangers (mostly motorists) that annoy you". 

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 08:49:04 AM »
This thread appears to have drifted off topic. It started off on the premise of "someone you personally knew in life that you strongly disliked' for whatever reason, and has become a more vague "behaviour of total strangers (mostly motorists) that annoy you". 

Very true. I'll have another crack.
One of my "friends"(have known him for a long time) is perhaps the most annoying bloke on the planet. Updates his facebook status at least 5 times a day and most of those are about women who don't give good guys (like him apparently) a chance because they're always chasing after poo blokes. Thing is this fella has a child he wants nothing to do with. He broke up with his mrs and got some other chick pregnant the very next weekend :lol he denies the child is his but we all know the truth. And all he wants is a chance because he's a good guy ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 09:00:13 AM »

Groups of people with prams who decide to congregate at the top or the bottom of escalators.

x2   Or take up the whole width of the aisle/walkway at a shopping centre as they dawdle along with nothing better to do.

People who crawl along 20 km/h under the speed limit on single lane double line roads and when the lights change to red, they are the only ones who make the through.

Being stuck behind people who merge onto 110 km/h freeways at 40 km/h. This is usually the guy who just made it through the lights in my last gripe.

x 2   My pet hate, gives me instant rage.

reporters on current affairs programs

x 2   Especially those who are only concerned with giving their opinion on a subject, rather than actually "interviewing" the person.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2013, 09:06:11 AM »
-4wd/SUV owners who park too close to a narrow T-intersection. Thanks for making me slowly edge out onto the road hoping that the front end of my sedan doesn't get taken out. Douche bags.
-4wd/SUV owners that are waiting to get into a line of traffic. Don't even look at me- I wont be letting you in.
-People that walk around Flinders St staring into their Iphones. If one more lemming bumps into me their Iphone's underwater capability will be tested as it sinks to the bottom of the yarra.

how about the wankers, in any car type, when there is a lane closed,who think they can drive past all the merging traffic in the closed lane and it is their right to be let in?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2013, 09:10:59 AM »

One of my "friends"(have known him for a long time) is perhaps the most annoying bloke on the planet. Updates his facebook status at least 5 times a day and most of those are about women who don't give good guys (like him apparently) a chance because they're always chasing after poo blokes. Thing is this fella has a child he wants nothing to do with. He broke up with his mrs and got some other chick pregnant the very next weekend :lol he denies the child is his but we all know the truth. And all he wants is a chance because he's a good guy ;D

Sounds like a quality individual. Can't understand why the ladies aren't flocking around him. :lol By the way, what did you think of the bloke I described, and the footy-player infested neighbourhood where we grew up?

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2013, 12:30:24 PM »

Sounds like a quality individual. Can't understand why the ladies aren't flocking around him. :lol By the way, what did you think of the bloke I described, and the footy-player infested neighbourhood where we grew up?

Very ordinary bloke. Hard to diagnose him with anything, he's just a wanker. Ungrateful backstabber. You should have left him in the gutter.

gerkin greg

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2013, 12:49:06 PM »
What happened to my post?

Forum has gone prudish in recent times so you must have written something that was quite humerous and or barely offensive.

Worst part was when he implied your breath stank.

:lol

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2013, 02:29:27 PM »

For me it's people who don't start the thread but then complain because it didn't go in the direction they hoped

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2013, 05:02:31 PM »
-4wd/SUV owners who park too close to a narrow T-intersection. Thanks for making me slowly edge out onto the road hoping that the front end of my sedan doesn't get taken out. Douche bags.
-4wd/SUV owners that are waiting to get into a line of traffic. Don't even look at me- I wont be letting you in.
-People that walk around Flinders St staring into their Iphones. If one more lemming bumps into me their Iphone's underwater capability will be tested as it sinks to the bottom of the yarra.

how about the wankers, in any car type, when there is a lane closed,who think they can drive past all the merging traffic in the closed lane and it is their right to be let in?

al you surprise me. I thought your first post in this thread would have had at least something to do with our friends in lycra.  ;D

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2013, 07:54:40 PM »
i have had my whinge about those clowns.
havnt had much grief from them lately. perhaps the rain keeps them off their bikes

Gigantor

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2013, 07:59:33 PM »
it doesnt Al..was out jogging along the yarra trail near Burnley and 2 lycra clad gentlemen were coming towards me 2 abreast.They did not flinch one bit .I was forced off the path ,and if anyone here knows the area theres not much room between the path and the fall into the yarra.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2013, 11:13:52 PM »

I was forced off the path ,and if anyone here knows the area theres not much room between the path and the fall into the yarra.

Yep, just ask Crowey!

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2013, 11:49:04 AM »
it doesnt Al..was out jogging along the yarra trail near Burnley and 2 lycra clad gentlemen were coming towards me 2 abreast.They did not flinch one bit .I was forced off the path ,and if anyone here knows the area theres not much room between the path and the fall into the yarra.
G in their defence, maybe they were adjusting their Banana's and didn't notice you.  ;D

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2013, 04:17:14 PM »
that would be lady finger bananas.

Offline Big Bloke

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2015, 06:08:52 PM »
Vickery. WHEN WILL HE STAND UP