Author Topic: Hostages held in Sydney - Live  (Read 10318 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Hostages held in Sydney - Live
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2014, 07:30:37 PM »
and an Australian serial Killer is born.

Imagine if she'd of been Muslim....

Caracella and Balmey.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2014, 10:36:52 PM »
let's put them in a nice jail cell albert with Foxtel and let them out in 20 yrs.  :banghead hippie talk pal

Or in the case of my boss who lost his son to a one punch only for that guy to be released a year later and do it again. You ask him what he thinks about his sons killer getting treated the way they do.

A bullet to the head is exactly what they want. What they should get is to live in solitary for the rest of their days.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2014, 09:14:45 PM »
once again you display a total inability to comprehend what is being said,yet in this thread you  sunk to to the low  depths of using these horrible events to take cheap shots at others and presuming what they would say, despite them saying nothing. not only does this highlight you as being stupid as as it gets, but also as a vile human being. address the questions i put forward rather that twist it into something totally irrelevant  and i will reconsider that comment.

If you are incapable of comprehending what people are actually saying and discussing  things in a rational matter then perhaps you should leave mature discussions to the grown ups and go back to playing with leggos, or torturing puppies, or whatever it is you do to occupy your little narrow focused underutilised  brain.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2014, 12:07:35 AM »
There it is

Tears again. Go hug a tree mate or find a woman

stuff u need it big time pal

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2014, 12:08:14 AM »
i have no doubt that there are many who cannot be rehabilitated, and there are people who by their actions forgo any right to be part of society.

So no torture but euthanasia then?

No comment

Offline funkyNewman

• Tiger Rookie
  • KaptianKristopher
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2014, 10:29:01 AM »
The guy is pure scum and it's a shame he was killed. Torture would have been fitting as it would for the person who killed those kids in Cairns

The laws are so pathetic in this country it really is. I know a couple from Singapore and they were telling me how scared people are to hurt steal or cause harm to others because of their legal system

That's how our country should aim to be, but instead a slap on the wrist is all most get unfortunately.

It's the worst thing about our country

Singapore? Why stop there? The real goal should be a North Korea type society. Sure, its a pain to bow to the statue of the glorious leader several times a day; however the benefit is immense given how scared people are to hurt steal or cause harm to others because of their legal system.

once again you display a total inability to comprehend what is being said,yet in this thread you  sunk to to the low  depths of using these horrible events to take cheap shots at others and presuming what they would say, despite them saying nothing. not only does this highlight you as being stupid as as it gets, but also as a vile human being. address the questions i put forward rather that twist it into something totally irrelevant  and i will reconsider that comment.

If you are incapable of comprehending what people are actually saying and discussing  things in a rational matter then perhaps you should leave mature discussions to the grown ups and go back to playing with leggos, or torturing puppies, or whatever it is you do to occupy your little narrow focused underutilised
brain.

Al you are being ridiculous i am afraid your position is untenable. Go hug a tree

The guy is pure scum and it's a shame he was killed. Torture would have been fitting as it would for the person who killed those kids in Cairns

The laws are so pathetic in this country it really is. I know a couple from Singapore and they were telling me how scared people are to hurt steal or cause harm to others because of their legal system

That's how our country should aim to be, but instead a slap on the wrist is all most get unfortunately.

It's the worst thing about our country

Yes! I agree again.  :thumbsup I like you already.

We should be following other American brothers with torture to Muslims that do not display appropriate patriotism

Cheney himself acknowledged, was not on the list of approved techniques—the shoving of a “lunch plate” of pureed “hummus, pasta, sauce, nuts, and raisins” into the rectum of a man named Majid Khan. Cheney: “I believe it was done for medical reasons.”

The report found that there were no “medical reasons.” But Cheney, having just argued that anything officially sanctioned could not be torture, then seems to say that anything unsanctioned couldn’t be torture, either:

CHUCK TODD: But you acknowledge this was over and above…
DICK CHENEY: That was not something that was done as part of the interrogation program.
CHUCK TODD: But you won’t call it torture?
DICK CHENEY: It wasn’t torture in terms of it wasn’t part of the program.
Basically, in Cheney’s world, nothing Americans do can be called torture, because we are not Al Qaeda and we are not the Japanese in the Second World War (whom we prosecuted for waterboarding) and we are not ISIS. “The way we did it,” as he said of waterboarding, was not torture. In other words, it was not really the Justice Department that “blessed,” or rather transubstantiated, torture; it was our American-ness. Is there an argument that could degrade that American identity more?

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/torture-dick-cheney-minute

hummus up the bum with a knife to anyone that messes with our country!!

and an Australian serial Killer is born.

Imagine if she'd of been Muslim....

yep ...
“best way to control over a people
and control them utterly
is take a little of their freedom at a time,
erode rights by a thousand tiny
and almost imperceptible reductions.
 people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed