Author Topic: Is this Job to Hard for Jade?  (Read 3141 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Jade can't do this job! It's too hard!
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2009, 08:45:36 PM »
Three weeks can be a long time in Football....I doubt that there is any support for "Jade the blade"  now.

But make no mistake the list is "scheissenhausen".Poor old Jade is left to coach a side full of Boys/VFL standard players.

I have no hesitation in saying (as I have all along) that if the process deems him the best person for the job then he should get the gig.

When it is all said and done we have no idea what his plan for the future is, just like we have no idea what Hardwick's, Hinkley's or Richardson's vision for the RFC is....

Do I beleive Rawlings is the right person for this job?  Yeah I do, I have from day one and I haven't changed my mind

If the process deems that he isn't the right person then so be it but if the process deems he is then he should get the job
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2009, 08:50:13 PM »
I think that Jade will make a fantastic AFL coach.

Despite peoples perception, he has great attributes and leadership skills that will make him successful. How can people expect him to turn what Wallace left him into a Premiership outfit in 8 weeks, no one could do that.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2009, 09:47:41 PM »

Despite peoples perception, he has great attributes and leadership skills that will make him successful. How can people expect him to turn what Wallace left him into a Premiership outfit in 8 weeks, no one could do that.

Absolutely spot on TFL

Couldn't have said it better myself  :thumbsup

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 10:11:31 PM »

No, but we have every right to expect some sort of attitudinal change and apart from the heady emotion of the first couple of weeks there has been zero of that.  I agree that one day he will possibly make a good coach but it's plainly obvious it's not yet, not with us anyway.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2009, 11:23:41 PM »
How can people expect him to turn what Wallace left him into a Premiership outfit in 8 weeks, no one could do that.

Well they expected Wallace to do it after the crap he was left by Frawley.. maybe not 8 weeks  but certainly sooner rather than later.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2009, 11:25:30 PM »

No, but we have every right to expect some sort of attitudinal change and apart from the heady emotion of the first couple of weeks there has been zero of that.  I agree that one day he will possibly make a good coach but it's plainly obvious it's not yet, not with us anyway.

I am with you here smokey!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"