Author Topic: Trade week targets & rumours? [merged]  (Read 225792 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Trade week targets & rumours? [merged]
« Reply #975 on: October 04, 2011, 09:20:05 PM »
The big one.....Goddard..... :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline TIGER ONE

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #976 on: October 04, 2011, 11:38:47 PM »
Kurt Tippet...has a nice ring to it? :shh

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #977 on: October 04, 2011, 11:39:38 PM »
Kurt Tippet...has a nice ring to it? :shh

Always seems to be linked to the Gold Coast.

Offline TIGER ONE

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #978 on: October 04, 2011, 11:50:57 PM »
Trade week is full of surprises...GC trade just seems to obvious for a this kid, lets face it he would be getting out of Adelaide and on to the big stage... 203cm, kicking needs work but would be a real smoke screen senario from outer state for a BIG FISH.

Offline kingkingston

• Future Richmond star
    • aussiesportsforum
« Reply #979 on: October 04, 2011, 11:54:24 PM »
Richmond don't need to trade too much, maybe just another ruckman and a CHF but Vickery can play that role.

Offline TIGER ONE

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #980 on: October 05, 2011, 12:21:39 AM »
Posted on BF by: DeepThroat007

Re: Trades/Delistings/Recruitment Part 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can say that we are keen on Involving Carlton in 2 x 3 way deals, with Jordan Russel heading to port or crows, we are keen on Steven solapeck and dan Stewart, also in another deal that will see Kane Lucas go to west coast in an attempt to get Mitch Brown or Koby Stevens to punt road.

Luke Macguane looks set to join Sydney or go to gws for pre listed player, dont surprised if Mitch Morton is also used for a pre listed player. Shenton Mhor Luke brown and Troy Stribling are all targets either through trades or ND.

Steve Morris has signed a heads of agreement but port will look to try to & out bid us for his services.

Alex Forster is ND target as is Toby Greene but don't be surprised if we trade up pick 14 with a player with GWS to get either picks 5 7 or 9.

Doug Morris is also a ND target.

We have offered crows our rd 3 pick with a take it of leave it offer and we will endeavor to pick him up in the pre season draft like Houli last year, we are offering him a long term contract.

Connors will try & be used in a 3 way deal with crows & Sydney, Tony Armstrong to go to syd, Connors to crows, I have not confirmed who from Sydney we r chasing, but Jesse white was the word early, can't tell you with any certainy.

Byron sumner will go to crows or port for a late pick.

Offline kingkingston

• Future Richmond star
    • aussiesportsforum
« Reply #981 on: October 05, 2011, 12:27:04 AM »
Posted on BF by: DeepThroat007

Re: Trades/Delistings/Recruitment Part 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can say that we are keen on Involving Carlton in 2 x 3 way deals, with Jordan Russel heading to port or crows, we are keen on Steven solapeck and dan Stewart, also in another deal that will see Kane Lucas go to west coast in an attempt to get Mitch Brown or Koby Stevens to punt road.

Luke Macguane looks set to join Sydney or go to gws for pre listed player, dont surprised if Mitch Morton is also used for a pre listed player. Shenton Mhor Luke brown and Troy Stribling are all targets either through trades or ND.

Steve Morris has signed a heads of agreement but port will look to try to & out bid us for his services.

Alex Forster is ND target as is Toby Greene but don't be surprised if we trade up pick 14 with a player with GWS to get either picks 5 7 or 9.

Doug Morris is also a ND target.

We have offered crows our rd 3 pick with a take it of leave it offer and we will endeavor to pick him up in the pre season draft like Houli last year, we are offering him a long term contract.

Connors will try & be used in a 3 way deal with crows & Sydney, Tony Armstrong to go to syd, Connors to crows, I have not confirmed who from Sydney we r chasing, but Jesse white was the word early, can't tell you with any certainy.

Byron sumner will go to crows or port for a late pick.
What would Carlton get ?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #982 on: October 05, 2011, 01:37:32 AM »
God this DT has it all worked out....

How accurate has he been over the last few years out of interest????
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #983 on: October 05, 2011, 05:28:35 AM »
Trade talk: club-by-club analysis
Jon Pierik and Matt Murnane
October 5, 2011

Who is your club chasing and who is on the chopping block when trade week starts on Monday?

Richmond

Trade potential: Luke McGuane, Mitch Morton, Matt White, Ben Nason, David Astbury.

Draft picks to offer: 14, 34, 52, 70, 88.

In the market for: Ruckman and a key defender.

What we think: Searching for a frontline ruckman who can deliver around the ground. Adelaide's Ivan Maric is one target.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/trade-talk-clubbyclub-analysis-20111004-1l7gx.html

Astbury  ???

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #984 on: October 05, 2011, 06:55:02 AM »
Trade potential: Luke McGuane, Mitch Morton, Matt White, Ben Nason, David Astbury.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

:thatsgold
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #985 on: October 05, 2011, 06:57:59 AM »
Yeah, I'm sure they have a perception he's been around longer than 2 injury riddled years.   :wallywink:wallywink (One for each journo)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #986 on: October 05, 2011, 10:09:25 AM »
LOL Astbury. Then to say we need a CHB.  :wallywink

Even though DT is unlikely to get any of them right. Id love Forster at the club. Everyone drooling over Grigg's left should look at both Forster's left and right. Doug Morris wouldnt suprise either. And Steve Morris is obvious.

Of the others i would really like Koby Stevens. I love the bit how Carlton give up Lucas we get Stevens or Brown and Carlton get nothing.  :lol

dwaino

« Reply #987 on: October 05, 2011, 10:14:28 AM »
After seeing swoop Astbury's name I'm more convinced than ever that journos just make this poo up at arbitrary.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #988 on: October 05, 2011, 10:24:54 AM »
LOL Astbury. Then to say we need a CHB.  :wallywink

Even though DT is unlikely to get any of them right. Id love Forster at the club. Everyone drooling over Grigg's left should look at both Forster's left and right. Doug Morris wouldnt suprise either. And Steve Morris is obvious.

Of the others i would really like Koby Stevens. I love the bit how Carlton give up Lucas we get Stevens or Brown and Carlton get nothing.  :lol

DT gives the supporters something to discuss lol. Its crap but its still helps get through this week as we enter trade week with extraordinary hopes only for them to be dashed with the usual array of rejects, duds and discards coming to Punt Road  ;D

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #989 on: October 05, 2011, 10:33:35 AM »
Deep throat always ends up choking on his own err...bs.  When has he ever gotten anything right?  Never!  He is like Nostradamus, throws a whole bunch of crap on the wall and occasionally something vaguely looks like a the face on the shroud of Turin and the second coming is nigh and he claims he foresaw it although via some convoluted extremely vague allusion.
Lots of people name their swords......