Author Topic: Child rearing for Richmond supporters  (Read 950 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Child rearing for Richmond supporters
« on: March 31, 2010, 03:16:24 PM »
YouTube is 5 years old today. I've seen this vid before a while back and the post on BF reminded me of it. One of best vids on Richmond  ;D.

"Child rearing for Richmond supporters"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS3LN1bX8sI&feature=player_embedded

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Child rearing for Richmond supporters
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 11:20:43 AM »
The problem is that kids tend to jump from team to team depending on who is winning at the time unless they have a strong alternative reason to support the club. My son remains a supporter only because he comes to the footy with me weekly and I've told him he couldn't do that if he followed another team. His cousin has changed teams 4 times already and he is 9!

If you had to sell the club to a young undecided child at the moment how would you realistically do it?!  ???

Stripes

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 11:42:17 AM »
The problem is that kids tend to jump from team to team depending on who is winning at the time unless they have a strong alternative reason to support the club. My son remains a supporter only because he comes to the footy with me weekly and I've told him he couldn't do that if he followed another team. His cousin has changed teams 4 times already and he is 9!

If you had to sell the club to a young undecided child at the moment how would you realistically do it?!  ???

Stripes
Tell them you'll sell them on eBay if they don't

richmondrules

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 03:10:05 PM »

Stripes

My daughter can support anyone she likes but I have told her I will only take her to Richmond games. She doesn't really care as long as she can get her face painted and she can go to night matches and stay up late.