Author Topic: Tigers V Bullfrogs  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
Re: Tigers V Bullfrogs
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 01:32:54 PM »
Lets hope that Damians comment doesn't come back to bit him either.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »
Tell you what, IMO it is crucial, absolutely imperative, that we get off to a good start in this game. We lose so many times as we did on Thursday by letting teams get 4-7 goals up on us before the end of the first qtr. Then we try to play catch up for the rest of the game. Normally our game is over by 10 minutes into the first quater.

We must not let the Dog's be any further in front than 12-18 points after the first qtr or it's all over again.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

jackstar is back again

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »
Tell you what, IMO it is crucial, absolutely imperative, that we get off to a good start in this game. We lose so many times as we did on Thursday by letting teams get 4-7 goals up on us before the end of the first qtr. Then we try to play catch up for the rest of the game. Normally our game is over by 10 minutes into the first quater.

We must not let the Dog's be any further in front than 12-18 points after the first qtr or it's all over again.

Whats wrong with being in front at quarter time ::)
As soon as the opposition kick the first 2 goals in a game, we drop our heads

Tigermonk

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 07:04:54 PM »
wonder if Conners is up for that scrap with Bazza
maybe we can word something up so Bazza can bitch slap him back to Coburg  ;D

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 07:29:52 PM »
Footscray for a large part of the game played the sort of football i was hoping they would play next week. Unaccountable forward running - players running forward of the ball carrier looking for an easy possesion rather than sheparding etc.

What was really surprising though was at times I thought I was watching Richmond play. Players not working to create space, handballing to stationary players or setting them up with high loopy handballs and overall poor disposal and decision making.

Unfortunately I cant see them playing like that 2 weeks in a row.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 10:47:16 PM »

Whats wrong with being in front at quarter time ::)

Um caus it aint gunna happen....... unfortunately, and if it does it wont last.... :thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 12:47:29 AM »
Sadly we don't have any firepower of our own to counter them so it's very easy for the Dogs to mouth off and be confident of winning. We've just got to go and hope to see further progress in the cubs. As for the Dogs beating, even thrashing, us won't prove they premiership material yet after losing comfortably to the Pies last weekend.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 05:02:38 PM »
ahhh I dream for the day when we are not hoping for mass withdrawals of key players from opposition teams just so we can be competitive in a match.  In all honestly, in our current form we would still struggle to beat a Doggies Magoo's team.

The only thing I want from this game is for us to be first to the ball as often as possible.  :pray :pray I don't care if we stuff things up when we get it, I just want us to GET THE BLOODY PILL!!!  In last weeks game it was like we were standing at a Taxi rank with half a dozen Carlton players ahead of us at every contest.  :banghead :banghead

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 09:25:51 PM »
We have had a history of playing teams into form.
Look at the transformation to Geelong's seasons in 2004 and 2007.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 03:02:38 PM »
Match Day Information - Round 2

Membership Marquee Locations on Match Day v Western Bulldogs:
Our Sales and Collection Marquee will be located at Gate 3 and a Sales Marquee will also be located Gate 5 and both will be open from 1.30pm.

Key Sign up Dates:
*All memberships purchased up until 5pm Friday 26th March will receive their full membership package in the mail prior to Round 2. If you have not received your membership package in the mail by Thursday, Please contact Member and Supporter Services on 1300 RICHMOND (742 466). Please note the Member and Supporter Services office will be closed on Good Friday.

*Members who have purchased their membership after 5pm Friday 26th March and up until 3pm Wednesday 31st March will have their membership card only available for collection on match day at Gate 3 from 1.30pm. Membership fulfillment items will be mailed separately.

*All members who purchase their membership after 3pm Wednesday 31st March will need to collect a paper ticket from our Marquee at Gate 3. Members who purchase their membership on game day will also receive a paper ticket at the time of their purchase.

Social Club access Round 2
Please note the Social Club facilities for Round 2 will be located back in the Yarra Park Room on level 3 of the Olympic Stand, access to this room is through lifts 9, 10, 11.

Entry is free for all Social Club members by presenting their 2010 membership medallion or temporary pass. Social Club members wishing to organise guest passes may contact Member and Supporter Services on 1300 RICHMOND (742 466), guest passes are free for Round 2.

Entry to the Yarra Park Room is subject to capacity.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/season2010/matchdayinfo/tabid/15875/default.aspx

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2010, 03:16:36 PM »
Well I hope the hell that the RFC players are sitting down watching the Dee's have a red hot crack at the Pies. Nearly half time and the Dee's are 5 points down. If we can't have a crack like this tomorrow then there is something dreadfully wrong at our club. I am not 100% confident of winning, we might, but we really need to have a go like they are.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2010, 03:46:03 PM »
Lets hope we are in the same position as the Dee's are now when we play, 15 minutes to go in the 3rd qtr and they are 9 points up on the Dees.

"Rucks: