Author Topic: Eye of the Tiger  (Read 799 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Eye of the Tiger
« on: March 30, 2010, 02:32:05 PM »
No big deal but is the Eye of the Tiger members section on the RFC website up and running properly yet? Because at the moment anyone can register and access it  ???.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Eye of the Tiger
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 02:48:54 PM »
Must be because I went to get onto it about 20 minutes ago and I can't, I have never had problems before. Apparently my password and user name was sent to me electronically but I can't find it. Usually it has always been my membership number and last name???
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 07:00:14 PM »
Must be because I went to get onto it about 20 minutes ago and I can't, I have never had problems before. Apparently my password and user name was sent to me electronically but I can't find it. Usually it has always been my membership number and last name???
Yeah in past years all you needed was your surname and membership number. However today I registered as MT and was able to access EOTT. So you don't have to be a member or even a Richmond supporter ???.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »
Yeah in past years all you needed was your surname and membership number. However today I registered as MT and was able to access EOTT. So you don't have to be a member or even a Richmond supporter ???.

Yeah it appears that way

I actually registered the other day

Funny I tried to register under another nic and it said that user name already registered, click to retrieve your password.

I wondered if I had already registered because I've signed up for the RFC tipping comp so I thought perhaps that links me in straight away  :-\ I clicked and it said your password has been sent to your email address... I never recevied an email so I obviously someone else has registered under that nic.... they are probably as confused as I am because they would have received 3 password reminders for no reason  ;D :wallywink :wallywink
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 07:47:14 PM »
Hardwick's match report of the Bulldogs game is up on EOTT

Full report click here:
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/ARCHIVEPAGES/SecureSignonTest/GreenbergsGrabs/tabid/15918/Default.aspx

Pleased with pressure we applied for 3 quarters. Tired minds and legs in the last with turnovers galore.
Happy we won the clearances against the likes of Cooney, Boyd, Cross and Griffen
Difference was Bulldogs have been playing together for 6-9 years whereas we haven't.
Hurt by Dogs ability to spread from the contest, clean ball-handling, and crisp skills.
Defence held up well with Thursty, McGuane, Newy and Connors good.
Connors adding a hard-ball aspect to his game.
Pleased with Nason, Martin and Cotch plus Lids' tagging role on Cooney.
Post showed positive signs although dropped 5 marks.
Morton on fire early but got injured.

Coached from bench to give and receive instant feedback with young players learning:
 “Listen, this is what you’re doing really well . . . this is what you need to improve on . . . Watch what Cross does at this stoppage.  This is what you need to bring into your game”.
Important for him to be down there instructing the players what to do, what to look out for, and who to watch.