Author Topic: KB slams Tiger bans (SEN)  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
Re: KB slams Tiger bans (SEN)
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 01:55:59 PM »
I can't stand that whiny little ferret, KB.  He has done so much damage to our club it's beyond a joke.  Do what I do, and switch him off.

Ox

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 02:03:56 PM »
KB misses the point that Dean and Luke missed rehab.
Getting to sleep at 5am isnt a good idea boys

cuz made the training session., he should not have been dropped
I must admit, Cousins has got screwed in all of this. The club could have made this far less of a news story by not suspending him and the only thing he did wrong was stay up late trying to get his team mate to go to bed. Sure he should have intervened before it got to that stage, but I don't think that's worth a suspension.

The club bent to media pressure over Bens career and quite cowardly chose to make public the fact he was to be suspended for a week.

If the club wishes to appear to be laying the foundations of the new culture,can't it have the balls to call the truth and admit Ben did nothing rather than further ostracise his public image.

I i was Ben i would just about tell this rabble of an institution that i no longer wished to be involved with them due to a comedy of fumbling, administrative weak decisions.

It's clear that the club STILL has no idea how to run itself and ultimately survive the competition with it's head intact.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 02:16:18 PM »
They need to get that bloke Biddiscombe back with his laptop!  :bow

Ox

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 02:29:41 PM »
They need to get that bloke Biddiscombe back with his laptop!  :bow

Ferret Boy of Jack Osbourne?

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 07:22:00 AM »
Good intentions but poor execution. Club is saying basically saying should have known better should have intervened earlier and called in management