Author Topic: Team for Round 5  (Read 5857 times)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Team for Round 5
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2010, 10:56:04 AM »
Geez dude

they are all 21 yoa or younger

why right them off??   ??? ???

if this was geelong or collingwood or bulldogs they would not get a game at this stage

Biggest problem at punt road has been holding on to players who CANNOT play.
Other clubs just keeping turning them over early.
Example of this would be the disgracefull and farcical decision to delist/rookie/promote Cam Howat 3 years in a row,
Its obvious to all except RFC that all 3 wont make it. Collins should be playing netball is way too timid, Likewise Nahas who is way too small, and Farmer tries but isnt up to it, Add White, Rance , King ,Polak, McMahon,Hislop and Graham and there is the receipe for the Wooden Spoon, HARSH BUT TRUE !
There is 10  players ( a quarter of the list ) who wouldnt get a game at another club

Hey Mods !!!!
Is there a Block posts from a specific user function?
If not then this constant crap should motivate you to investigate adding it to the forums. I know I wouldnt be the only one using it for this user

I'd like one too
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2010, 02:36:29 PM »

Hey Mods !!!!
Is there a Block posts from a specific user function?
If not then this constant crap should motivate you to investigate adding it to the forums. I know I wouldnt be the only one using it for this user

I'd like one too

I have one and it works a treat.  It works like this - just stop replying to the posts of idiots.  After a while you do get over the initial desire to reply and point out the rampant stupidity of their comments, and it makes a big difference knowing that you no longer validate their 'thinking' (and I use that term very, very, very loosely) or waste your precious time by responding.  Applied mine a while ago now and it is working a treat.   ;)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2010, 02:58:54 PM »
 ;)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2010, 03:01:06 PM »
Hey Smokey,
You will reply. You are the typical internet nuffer, LOL

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2010, 03:24:36 PM »
Hey Smokey,
You will reply. You are the typical internet nuffer, LOL

No need to bait me Jack, you are obviously not astute enough to realise that on occasion I do reply to your posts.  Or does your ego need a little helping hand by knowing that you're not on my 'ignore' list?

;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2010, 09:45:36 PM »
Well the Morton for Nahas move IMO may wark, Morton doesn't even look like he is interested these days to be honest. Yeah sure he runs around the mark and kicks one maybe two goals a game but does he work as hard as Nahas, not IMO. Nahas is aslo a much better tackler and applies 100% more forward pressure than Morton. This may free some space up for Nahas to work in the forward line and up the ground a bit like he normally does. Don't write Nahas off totally because he hasn't had a great start to the year, not many players have. Remember least year, we all couldn't get enough of Nahas.

Don't bag this move until after the game.. :thumbsup

So do I get a gold star for this... ;D ;D, pretty well summed his night up before he even played.. :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2010, 09:47:07 PM »
Edwards still in... ffs.... :scream........ :lol............ :rollin............ :'(

And do I get a black star for this.... :shh

Credit where it's due, best game in over 2 years, now to keep it up.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Gigantor

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2010, 09:50:20 PM »
i also have huge question marks over Morton....i tend to think he doesnt work any where near hard enough,and throws the ball onto his boot like its park footy.
in mitches case i think its all upstairs

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2010, 09:55:09 PM »
i also have huge question marks over Morton....i tend to think he doesnt work any where near hard enough,and throws the ball onto his boot like its park footy.
in mitches case i think its all upstairs

Totally agree, to me sometimes Morton doesn't look like he is enjoying his football, I am probably wrong but that might explain why he was dropped to Coburg.

"Rucks:

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2010, 09:49:37 AM »
If Morton is in and out of the side this year he might have some trade value.

Maybe he'd like to join his brother at the Dees. With all their young guys, the Dees might look to offload some picks this year  :shh
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2010, 10:12:40 AM »
If Morton is in and out of the side this year he might have some trade value.

Maybe he'd like to join his brother at the Dees. With all their young guys, the Dees might look to offload some picks this year  :shh

Not such a bad idea actually.. :thumbsup

"Rucks:

tony_montana

« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2010, 10:40:05 AM »
Or the hawks, could be a good foil for buddy & roughead

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2010, 01:39:10 PM »
Something wrong down at Punt Rd.
Collins , Nahas and Farmer get games in front of Morton ::) :banghead

so you reckon a forward having 1 shot on goal a week is doing enough to hold their spot ::)...not in my books partner

And you think Collins , Farmer and Nahas can play AFL ?? Your on drugs partner ::)

Hmmmmmm based on the Freo game the answer would be yes for Collins and Nahas.