Author Topic: Richmond supporters more passionate: Miller (Herald-Sun)  (Read 1426 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richmond supporters more passionate: Miller (Herald-Sun)
« on: March 20, 2011, 04:12:50 AM »
TIGER PASSION
By Craig Hutchison
Sunday Herald-Sun
20 MAR 2011, Page 70 

RICHMOND recruit Brad Miller has noticed several differences between Melbourne and his new home at the Tigers. But the major one is the fans. Miller said during the week the biggest difference between the two clubs was how passionate Richmond supporters were.

"You see them all the time at training. They're very vocal and they're out and about early on at training so it's been great,'' Miller said.

"I was sitting next to a couple of very vocal supporters last weekend and it was funny them giving a running commentary.''

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond supporters more passionate: Miller (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »
wait until we have lost a couple of games and you will see just how 'passionate' we are Brad. You will find yourself being blamed for everything, from Jackson's poor kicking to the recent spate of natural disasters.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 09:25:25 AM »
wait until we have lost a couple of games and you will see just how 'passionate' we are Brad. You will find yourself being blamed for everything, from Jackson's poor kicking to the recent spate of natural disasters.

:lol

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 11:26:54 AM »

It's not Brad Millers fault that the cancer at the club of picking up crap players from other clubs to invent success still exists.
I feel for the poor bastard, it's almost cruel that he still thinks he can at senior level
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 12:41:02 PM »
personally, I blame Wallace for this cock-up.  :thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 12:45:54 PM »
I don't think the Brad Miller decision had anything to do with any cancer still lingering within the club.