Author Topic: To little from to few  (Read 1901 times)

tony_montana

Re: To little from to few
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 04:11:38 PM »
somebody in another thread summed it up succinctly - simply put he is a momentum killer - 5th year in the system u cannot have a player making so many glaring errors costing us 12 point turnarounds. Ran into an open goal missed the lot, let Daisy run the length of the field, got caught playing on in the corridor on defensive 50 when we were rebounding and streaming fwd - no awareness goal, went to lay a tackle in defensive 50- got swatted away like he was a 1st year runt goal YOU MUST STICK THOSE TACKLES. He killed us friday absolutely slaughtered us, had enough of him.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 05:45:10 PM »
Elite endurance , oh please. wasnt to elite chasing Daisy Thomas the other night, now he is Elite.

Actually he never gave up that chase even though it was obvious he was never going to catch Thomas.

Once Thomas got the initial break I doubt if anyone in the league would have caught him. Tich didnt make up ground, nor did he loose it. Under previous coaching regimes the chasing player would have given up once he realised he wasnt making any ground. I know it may not seem much to some but it shows a clear attitude change in the playing personnel.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

jackstar is back again

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 06:19:01 PM »
somebody in another thread summed it up succinctly - simply put he is a momentum killer - 5th year in the system u cannot have a player making so many glaring errors costing us 12 point turnarounds. Ran into an open goal missed the lot, let Daisy run the length of the field, got caught playing on in the corridor on defensive 50 when we were rebounding and streaming fwd - no awareness goal, went to lay a tackle in defensive 50- got swatted away like he was a 1st year runt goal YOU MUST STICK THOSE TACKLES. He killed us friday absolutely slaughtered us, had enough of him.

totally agree