Author Topic: I've been to Bungaree  (Read 4347 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
I've been to Bungaree
« on: March 14, 2005, 07:09:54 PM »
Went for a drive to Ballarat and Daylesford with the family today and along the way passed by infamous Bungaree lol. Geez never seen so many spuds for sale signs in me life (20kgs for $2  :o).  No sign of the biggest spud of them all although what looked like Mr Potatohead did make an appearance on one of the signs lol. Great for cracking jokes ;D.

One thing I'll remember is leaving home early to miss the traffic means driving through thick fog on the Western Fwy. Sheesh!  :-\
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
Re: I've been to Bungaree
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 04:22:45 PM »
lmfaooooo, that's hilarious. Don't really know why, but it is, lmfaooooooooooooO@Bungaree.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 07:04:52 PM »
lmfaooooo, that's hilarious. Don't really know why, but it is, lmfaooooooooooooO@Bungaree.

Same John. We saw the signs X kms to Bungaree and just cracked up for no reason. The jokes came afterwards. Maybe a subconscious release of emotion towards dudness lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 10:10:29 PM »
Yeah we went past that a couple of years back heading up to the vic qld game at ballarat. To much of a detour from memory to have a look.

You should have found the local fish and greasies and sampled thier poato cakes  :lol