Author Topic: Hardwick on 3aw pre-game  (Read 628 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Hardwick on 3aw pre-game
« on: July 02, 2011, 12:08:44 PM »
Dimma coming up on 3aw with Mike, BT and Richo.

10 FLAGS

Re: Hardwick on 3aw pre-game
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 03:25:13 PM »
I get the feeling his gonna be in big trouble at some stage next year and the jungle drums will be beating. Personally, I think hes shown guts to get rid of alot of Wallaces duds but time is against Hardwick. Cant have performances like today heading into next year.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 07:46:29 PM »
I think performances like today emphasise how much poo is on our list and the magnitude of his job.
I think he will be fine. It would not matter who coaches us much of the list is still poo and we still are getting thrashed by top 4 sides. The media might jump up and down and create scenarios.
I think we need to keep him. He has made hard decisions and must continue to do so. Sacking him would be reverting back to a quick fix and down the road of eternal mediocrity and unrealistic dreams rather than working towards a goal and a possible time frame on achieving this.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »
we have got some injured players and our structures are starting to fall apart imo
Lots of people name their swords......

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 08:55:49 PM »
That's due to lack of depth.

Backline is a key issue. Very thin down there. Must draft bring KPP to the backline.

Exposed by the better sides every week.

Lack of decent ruckman is giving opposition first use of the ball also exposing mids and thus the backline.

Need to address post season.