Author Topic: Craig Cameron on Trade Week Radio - Wed 3.30pm  (Read 5808 times)

gerkin greg

Re: Craig Cameron on Trade Week Radio - Wed 3.30pm
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 03:15:12 PM »
Good man  :cheers

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 03:40:23 PM »
Long way to go boys.

If we can offload Connors Thursty McGuane Nason through some shrewd trading and upgrade on players and picks then we will have done very well.

Next year is a super draft and free agency. We have plenty of salary cap room as currently we are only paying somewhere in the vicinity of 92.5%.  Next year is the year to land the big fish or the big fishies.

Realistically we will be on the fringes of the 8 next year and given our gradual improvement under Dimma in the last 3 years with the turnover of our list and the type of footy played we will represent an attractive challenge to some players who want to cash in on some potential glory later in their careers.

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2011, 03:44:18 PM »
The big one I want gone is Jackson, but if we can somehow offload McGuane, Connors and Nason and get picks for them then its a win.
Go Tigers!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2011, 03:48:17 PM »
The big one I want gone is Jackson, but if we can somehow offload McGuane, Connors and Nason and get picks for them then its a win.

Ha forgot him Pope. Should be top of the list. Please Sydney he can bunk with the ranga Gary Rohan on interstate trips.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2011, 01:26:47 AM »
Long way to go boys.

If we can offload Connors Thursty McGuane Nason through some shrewd trading and upgrade on players and picks then we will have done very well.

Next year is a super draft and free agency. We have plenty of salary cap room as currently we are only paying somewhere in the vicinity of 92.5%.  Next year is the year to land the big fish or the big fishies.

Realistically we will be on the fringes of the 8 next year and given our gradual improvement under Dimma in the last 3 years with the turnover of our list and the type of footy played we will represent an attractive challenge to some players who want to cash in on some potential glory later in their careers.

Yes, yes, yes, I will have what Popes having....if we can do what you are saying then yes we have been involved and agressive, if not weak as pee... :lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2011, 03:14:36 PM »
Cameron was just on Trade week radio and said he was wrapt with Maric arrival and was always confident.

Connors had a bit of interest but he's contracted and things have gone quiet.

Asked whether RFC are done with trade week and CC replied that there isn't any deals going at the moment but anything can happen in trade week and something may come up as deadline day gets closer..  :huh,
Go Tigers!

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2011, 09:55:39 AM »
Can we please pee Craig Cameron off?

Let's call a SGM and vote out the board.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...