Author Topic: Living on the Edge - Jake King interview (Herald-Sun)  (Read 3219 times)

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Living on the Edge - Jake King interview (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 04:08:12 PM »
There are chickens in the tree's.........

TigerTimeII

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 11:32:27 PM »
maybe u should put a guernsey on and play, you are so great at everything you will single handedly get us 6 straight flags

jake king must be commended to get to where he is and he is an important player in our fwd structure and all he needs to do now is be more consistant, he is not as good but has the paul chapman about him, just chappy is more consistant and has a bigger tank

eff u guys have no idea, sure he is no top line playerbut he is a great team player and good for the boys

u have nfi

Not sure you can say anyone has nfi when you have just compared King to Paul Chapman.

If Chapman is Melbourne then King is Darwin and that is probably pretty harsh on Chapman.

Chapman is a 3 time premiership player, Norm Smith medallist and multiple All Australian. King is 3 bad games away from being out of the side and finishing his career as a VFL player.

read what i said knob,  i said he is like paul chapman but not as good or consistant, but they are similar players in that they are small agrressive play with heart and spirit, never say die , know where the goals are
so move on and buy a dumbie  and dont forget to change ur nappy

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 11:48:26 PM »
maybe u should put a guernsey on and play, you are so great at everything you will single handedly get us 6 straight flags

jake king must be commended to get to where he is and he is an important player in our fwd structure and all he needs to do now is be more consistant, he is not as good but has the paul chapman about him, just chappy is more consistant and has a bigger tank

eff u guys have no idea, sure he is no top line playerbut he is a great team player and good for the boys

u have nfi

Not sure you can say anyone has nfi when you have just compared King to Paul Chapman.

If Chapman is Melbourne then King is Darwin and that is probably pretty harsh on Chapman.

Chapman is a 3 time premiership player, Norm Smith medallist and multiple All Australian. King is 3 bad games away from being out of the side and finishing his career as a VFL player.

read what i said knob,  i said he is like paul chapman but not as good or consistant, but they are similar players in that they are small agrressive play with heart and spirit, never say die , know where the goals are

Ahhhh, I'm with you now Chief.

I also reckon King is like Aaron Sandliands, but not as tall or good or consistent. But they are both human beings and they both play footy.  :cheers
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

TigerTimeII

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 07:11:44 AM »

u have nfi

Ahhhh, I'm with you now Chief.

I also reckon King is like Aaron Sandliands, but not as tall or good or consistent. But they are both human beings and they both play footy.  :cheers

no they are different king has man size coglioni, and has royalty in him  :wallywink

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 09:46:03 AM »
That's not what I heard at Club 80.  :thumbsup :clapping :whistle
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...