Author Topic: Richmond defender Luke McGuane a wildcard to face Carlton (Herald-Sun)  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond defender Luke McGuane a wildcard to face Carlton (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 12:49:38 PM »
Carlton demoted to VFL for being 0-5?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 01:29:41 PM »
Carlton demoted to VFL for being 0-5?

No they should be demoted for being filthy. :thumbsup

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 02:14:45 PM »
McGuane just makes too many mistakes. His marking was great yesterday as was his reading of the play but he just undid all his good work with poor decision making and poor skills.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 04:45:41 PM »
I was there yesterday & after a poor first quarter Luke was BOG for mine, will he play on Thursday ? IMO no,he needs to play several good games to get a look in.

Other observation,Gus was poor for 3 quarters but played a blinder in 3rd quarter, Browne was good all day,Arnott tried but wasnt great,Webbs solid all game,Piva went ok,white was poor in first,Potter had a go at him at the first break as Lambert his direct opp had 4 clearances in first, to his credit he was pretty good for rest of game,Tom D was ok,O)anlon did some nice things.

Hopped on tram from Richmond and ended up chatting to a bloke who turned out to be Dale Ellis, Brandons dad, nice bloke and is confident Brandon will play on Thursday, also chatted to Gibson Turner in rooms after game ,nice kid who went pretty well in the seniors
Hungover still !!!, will post more as I remember !,

How did our Rhett Jordon go?

:thumbsup
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 06:01:45 PM »
I was there yesterday & after a poor first quarter Luke was BOG for mine, will he play on Thursday ? IMO no,he needs to play several good games to get a look in.

Other observation,Gus was poor for 3 quarters but played a blinder in 3rd quarter, Browne was good all day,Arnott tried but wasnt great,Webbs solid all game,Piva went ok,white was poor in first,Potter had a go at him at the first break as Lambert his direct opp had 4 clearances in first, to his credit he was pretty good for rest of game,Tom D was ok,O)anlon did some nice things.

Good summation.