Author Topic: Dees forced to dump major sponsor after racist rants (Herald-Sun)  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dees forced to dump major sponsor after racist rants (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 07:28:38 AM »
I laughed when Cameron Schwab made two points.

1. We thought there might have been something up with this bloke when he fell behind in his payments to us................   :stupid             and

one of the media people asked him about the club scrutiny given to prospective sponsors and Schwabby claimed they were very thorough looking into the company and its board except the CEO's facebook page.  :inquisition

I can't help but laugh at that footy club. Right now they are making Nought look good compared to them and they are both pathetic. :ROTFL

to be honest Tucker i couldnt care less right now about the MFC off field, it matters very little what they do off field if we do in fact lose our game against us.

That's the only thing i care about.

This game is massive and IMO will end the finals dream for one of the clubs
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Dees forced to dump major sponsor after racist rants (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 11:58:47 AM »
Yep Daniel I totally agree.

Mentioned it last week a loss to Melbourne and our season in terms of finals is shot considering we have Port, Sydney, Essendon Hawthorn and St Kilda in our next block of 5.

Hate to say it but we can be 0-10 as much as we can be 5-5 at that point in time.

Melbourne is a must win match. The way I see it our development and toughness this year as a side will be shown in how we go about games we are expected to win. Eg Melbourne, Brissy, GWS, GC and whether we can break a hoodoo against a St Kilda and Dogs team on the slide or whether they will still monster us.