Author Topic: Dreamtime 2012 guernsey  (Read 9769 times)

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Dreamtime 2012 guernsey
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2012, 03:46:13 PM »
Will that involve recruiting someone who doesn't pee off back to the N.T after 6 months?

>:(

It means it will go to assist with the running of the education programs through the Korin Gamadji Institute

Bingo.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2012, 05:27:22 PM »
Richmond reveal Dreamtime guernsey
By Tim Clarke
SportsNewsFirst
14 May 2012

RICHMOND has revealed the one-off guernsey it will wear for the Dreamtime clash with Essendon this weekend.

After the popular concept last year, the Tigers offered Indigenous artists the chance to design an own original style for the Tigers' guernsey.

The winning entry was voted on by a judging panel, which included Aunty Joy Murphy, Leon Egan and last year’s winning artist, Jirrra Harvey.

Stuart Harradine, an independent Wotjobaluk man of the Wimmera in Western Victoria, was the lucky artist chosen.

“As an Aboriginal person, I am especially proud of the impact that Indigenous players like the great Maurice Rioli and the dynamic Michael Mitchell had on the club, and during those times I gained no small satisfaction in knowing I barracked for a club that valued Aboriginal football talent,” Harradine told the club website.

“Now, with the inception of the Dreamtime game and the establishment of the Korin Gamadji Institute, my feelings of connection as an Aboriginal man to the mighty Tigers are even stronger.”

All proceeds raised from the sale of the Tigers’ 2012 Dreamtime guernsey will support the club’s Indigenous programming.

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/05/14/richmond-reveal-dreamtime-guernsey/

Online mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2012, 07:48:43 PM »
Jumpers look pretty good under the lights.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2012, 12:18:37 AM »
Loved it but haters hate and a racist will always be a racist......watch this space!

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2012, 11:55:01 AM »
It looked ok..
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH