Author Topic: Greg Miller  (Read 5428 times)

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
Re: Greg Miller
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2004, 07:23:10 PM »
Miller has now finally realised that we are a full blown rabble and hopefully we won't see the likes of Morrison and Weller drafted in the future. I think he still harboured some hopes at the end of last year that we weren't as bad as we are, but he is under no such illusion now.

I think for the first time in ages the club is being honest with itself which is good news and hopefully we make the right decisions this time.   

Offline Struggletown

• Premiership Captain
Re: Greg Miller
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2004, 11:38:49 AM »
Miller has now finally realised that we are a full blown rabble and hopefully we won't see the likes of Morrison and Weller drafted in the future. I think he still harboured some hopes at the end of last year that we weren't as bad as we are, but he is under no such illusion now.

I think for the first time in ages the club is being honest with itself which is good news and hopefully we make the right decisions this time.   

Dead right John.
Maybe Nathan Brown isn't under the same illusion now either!
In a strange way,lt might be our saving having such a disasterous season,dispelling the notion we're not far away and we are able to get realistic and start to forge a structure through an accurate vision and plan ahead.
Drink,Drugs and Shagging models.
The rest l just wasted.
  George Best on where his millions went