Author Topic: Contract renewals  (Read 603 times)

Offline Mimafied

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
Contract renewals
« on: March 12, 2013, 10:10:38 PM »
Fellas, first time I'm really posting something on here. Keen reader on this forum, good info more often than not.

i'll get down to the point, basically seeing all the contract renewals for other clubs over the off season has got me quite eager and excited to see the result of our players.  Havent heard much on this front and knowing we have got quite a few players out of contract end of season, key players such as cotch, riewoldt, martin, maric and co. I saw the recent article on those players. Just wondering obviously people on this forum may not be privy to all contract negotiations that is happening, but any sort of info will suffice. Such as players getting signed up before season, announcements coming up just as last year before round one, lengths of contracts to key players being offered. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Contract renewals
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 10:34:37 PM »
Gday
RFCO has said they don't do contratc talks in the media or on forums
Some might claim to have inside info whether they be a media person ::). Or of our own :shh but its pretty safe to say we will know once the club says something   :thumbsup
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S