Author Topic: Knights out for season, Tuck for 8 weeks Mr Tigra has meltdown  (Read 2460 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Knights out for season, Tuck for 8 weeks Mr Tigra has meltdown
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 12:33:34 AM »
the acl pcl lateral and medial ligaments are all ok so know full reco is required

as i said before , as the knee cap dislocates laterally sometimes the medial miniscus gets damaged and it pulls away

thing ppl dont realise is how important the patella is to the joint

this is a common issue in women who wear high heals too long and have wide hips and play netball(not in high heals of course lol)

gerkin greg

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 12:54:01 AM »
this is a common issue in women who wear high heals too long and have wide hips and play netball

My kind of women

Can I have yr number?

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 04:54:24 AM »
the procedure they used to do was called the Rauw Golthwaite where they do a lateral release to weaken the vastis lateralis muscle , they also cut the patella vertically in half twist it to tighten in and screw it back in and fingers crossed it grafts ,, the screws never come out

im not sure if they do the same now but its a 9 month plus recovery  back in my day

if u call me WP i can explain it to u better , easier than typing i can leave u my number if u wish

Or you could sit on the boundary and talk to doc larkins about it at qtr time
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

TigerTimeII

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 06:59:23 AM »
this is a common issue in women who wear high heals too long and have wide hips and play netball

My kind of women

Can I have yr number?

sure
1800 555 6969

TigerTimeII

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2013, 07:03:15 AM »
the procedure they used to do was called the Rauw Golthwaite where they do a lateral release to weaken the vastis lateralis muscle , they also cut the patella vertically in half twist it to tighten in and screw it back in and fingers crossed it grafts ,, the screws never come out

im not sure if they do the same now but its a 9 month plus recovery  back in my day u call me WP i can explain it to u better , easier than typing i can leave u my number if u wish
you could sit on the boundary and talk to doc larkins about it at qtr time
spoken with him.many times