Author Topic: R9 Richmond v Essendon Tip  (Read 1089 times)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
R9 Richmond v Essendon Tip
« on: May 24, 2013, 09:49:54 PM »
Round 9

Richmond (5-3) v Essendon (6-2)

Saturday 25th May, MCG @ 7:45

Your honest tip and margin, also who will win "The Boomerang" (for best on ground)???

:gotigers

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: R9 Richmond v Essendon Tip
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 09:56:35 PM »
Bombers by 16 points
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 10:27:52 PM »
Draw.

BOG. One of their aboriginal players. We can't stop 'em.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 11:38:02 PM »
Bombers by 19 pts
Watson/ Dempsey best on ground

Dimma will say: Look, we just goota get our hands on some peptides too  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 12:17:51 AM »
We still haven't put in a full 4 quarter performance yet this year (ignoring the game against the uncompetitive bulldogs) and if we play anywhere close to the way we did last week we'll have no chance. So I'm hoping we're due and we'll win. I don't care if the margin is only one point; just get the win!
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 12:24:56 AM »
We still haven't put in a full 4 quarter performance yet this year (ignoring the game against the uncompetitive bulldogs) and if we play anywhere close to the way we did last week we'll have no chance. So I'm hoping we're due and we'll win. I don't care if the margin is only one point; just get the win!

I want to win a close one. I want those poo stains still at the game when the siren goes. Was the best part of Round 1. Those flogs hadn't stuffed off home.  :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 01:05:45 AM »

I want to win a close one. I want those poo stains still at the game when the siren goes. Was the best part of Round 1. Those flogs hadn't stuffed off home.  :lol
As I said I won't be complaining if we win a close one tigs  :thumbsup. Having said that I would love us to finally 'click' over a whole 4 quarters this year and have a night out at their expense on the scoreboard and humiliate them. IMO their one bad loss away from cracking as a footy club.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 01:28:12 AM »

As I said I won't be complaining if we win a close one tigs  :thumbsup. Having said that I would love us to finally 'click' over a whole 4 quarters this year and have a night out at their expense on the scoreboard and humiliate them. IMO their one bad loss away from cracking as a footy club.
That would do as well. I'm capable of waving those flogs home at any time during the game.  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 01:33:29 AM »

That would do as well. I'm capable of waving those flogs home at any time during the game.  ;D
;D

Ruanaidh

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 06:57:06 AM »
Glad to be proven wrong but I reckon bombers by 30.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 08:52:50 AM »
Stop the indigenous players and Watson......Tiges by 48, turn the ball over, miss goals and let them score freely......Bombers by 60+!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

dwaino

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2013, 08:56:33 AM »
Genuinely concerned about their talls forward and back. So our midfield are going to have to really turn it on.

Heart says Tiges by 14, head says druggos by 21.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2013, 09:32:39 AM »
I was really hoping the ASADA/AFL investigation would be wrapped up by now, and all the fines and penalties imposed. Unfortunately, the whole thing continues to just drag on and on, and Hird and co. continue to stick to the party line that they're innocent, and in it for the long haul, blah, blah, blah.
Considering that Justin Charles, who acted alone and independently, pretty much had his career brought to a premature end by using banned substances, if the entire complicit Bummers organization don't have the book thrown at them, then the system is a complete joke.
In the meantime I just want to SMASH these cheating pr#*ck$ tonight, and I wont stand for anything less! 

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 10:43:50 AM »
I was really hoping the ASADA/AFL investigation would be wrapped up by now, and all the fines and penalties imposed. Unfortunately, the whole thing continues to just drag on and on, and Hird and co. continue to stick to the party line that they're innocent, and in it for the long haul, blah, blah, blah.
Considering that Justin Charles, who acted alone and independently, pretty much had his career brought to a premature end by using banned substances, if the entire complicit Bummers organization don't have the book thrown at them, then the system is a complete joke.
In the meantime I just want to SMASH these cheating pr#*ck$ tonight, and I wont stand for anything less!

Hopefully we will and the camera can pan to you this week whilst you give them the royal Salute  :cheers
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S