Author Topic: Leadership group 2013  (Read 3938 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Leadership group 2013?
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2012, 08:22:55 AM »
Edwards>Jackson.

In nearly every sense:-

Ability
General skills
Kicking accuracy
Speed
Goal scoring
Reading of the play
On field discipline
Non-red head
Eyebrows match hair colour

Now, because I'm such a great guy WAT, im going to do you a favour. I'm prepared to accept your impending acknowledgement of defeat on the topic of Edwards, Jackson and any comparison, providing it is also accompanied by an apology to everyone on this site. The apology must be made within 24 hours.

Regards, Dooks.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2012, 08:28:58 AM »
Edwards>Jackson.

In nearly every sense:-

Ability
General skills
Kicking accuracy
Speed
Goal scoring
Reading of the play
On field discipline
Non-red head
Eyebrows match hair colour

Now, because I'm such a great guy WAT, im going to do you a favour. I'm prepared to accept your impending acknowledgement of defeat on the topic of Edwards, Jackson and any comparison, providing it is also accompanied by an apology to everyone on this site. The apology must be made within 24 hours.

Regards, Dooks.

:lol...GO JACKSON!!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2012, 09:05:53 AM »
I can't stand Jacko either. For a supposedly bright lad academically, he's just a dumb, dumb footballer - slow of mind, poor by hand and foot. When we are on a fast break and building, I just shudder when he is the next link in the chain, because invariably the whole thing stops dead in its tracks. He is a momentum-killer.
Unfortunately, despite all this, WA Tiger has a point. We can sit at our keyboards and moan and bitch about his poor performances until the cows come home, and it wont make a lick of difference. He aint going anywhere. For some reason that's a mystery to us, he's as solid as cement in the coaces/selectors eyes, blind as they are to his myriad shortcomings.
On the bright side, perhaps courtesy of his many brain fades,  we can only hope that the match review panel will mercifully continue to remove him from the team for long periods in 2013. A mercy that our selectors are incapable of.

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2012, 07:58:04 PM »
Vlastuin is the one to phase Daniel Jackson out of the side- classic, hard nut wingman, big upgrade on Jackson, unlike Jacko he won't waste open field kicks, he finds targets.

Surely there isn't enough room in the middle for him, Tuck and Jackson so surely Jackson is the first to go out of those three.

If you're not likely to get 22 games, you shouldn't be on the leadership group.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2012, 11:38:50 PM »
The inner sanctum doesn't appear to notice the onfield undisciplined acts off the ball that give away dumb frees and get Jacko suspended on a regular occurrence nor his inane ability to be a momentum killer. I'm happy with the other choices for the leadership group but Jacko still being in there just baffles me :huh3. He may be one of the smartest blokes off-field but he sure leaves his brains in his locker once he crosses that white line  :scream.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2012, 11:45:00 PM »
Dan is rated highly by Richmond and other clubs. I was told this by an assistant coach.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2012, 02:49:49 AM »
Dan is rated highly by Richmond and other clubs. I was told this by an assistant coach.

Other clubs would rate him, given the fact the continually gives them the ball.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2012, 06:51:38 AM »

Other clubs would rate him, given the fact the continually gives them the ball.

:lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2012, 12:39:54 PM »
You all just don't see it.

tony_montana

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2012, 01:17:14 PM »

im good mates with a current assistant coach whose been at 3 clubs, all of which have played finals the past several years - and none of those clubs have rated jacko. One of the sides is dimmas old club and he said as much when he first came to the club

hack

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2012, 01:22:52 PM »

im good mates with a current assistant coach whose been at 3 clubs, all of which have played finals the past several years - and none of those clubs have rated jacko. One of the sides is dimmas old club and he said as much when he first came to the club

hack

No, you're all wrong. I go to Club 80 and I can't tell you the things I know as I have been sworn to secrecy. However, you need to trust me when I tell you that Jackson is gun. K?

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2012, 07:51:41 AM »

No, you're all wrong. I go to Club 80 and I can't tell you the things I know as I have been sworn to secrecy. However, you need to trust me when I tell you that Jackson is gun. K?

Jackson may be a gun, but he's firing blanks :lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:23:55 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2012, 08:48:58 AM »

Jackson may be a gun, but he's firing blanks :lol

With a bent barrel and iron sights.   :'(

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Leadership group 2013
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2013, 06:20:21 PM »
CLUB 80's next function has Jacko and Grimesy from the leadership group are the guest speakers:

Come along to our Leadership theme night as we get an insight and catch up with two members of our leadership group in Daniel Jackson & Dylan Grimes, along with Bachar Houli & Nathan Foley.

Date: Tuesday June 11th 2013
Where: The ME Bank Centre, Punt Road, Richmond (3rd Floor, where RFC Social Club is held, please enter through the social club entrance next to the Tiger Store, not through the Main Entrance)
Time: 7.00pm sharp

Cost: $75members, $100 non-members
Food & drink included (beer, wine & soft drink)

A RSVP to our e-mail address is required by 3pm Friday 7th June to allow us to cater appropriately. (Please note: All attendants must be 18 or over to gain entry).

Please note: Guest speakers and confirmed players attending may be subject to change at the last moment and at the Club’s discretion

http://win-cdn220-is-3.se.bptvpd.ngcdn.telstra.com/pd_afltigers0/june11c80.pdf

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Leadership group 2013
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2013, 06:36:00 PM »
Captain: Trent Cotchin

Vice-captain: Brett Deledio

So who should join them in the leadership group next year?

Past years under Dimma:
2012: Newman (c), Cotchin (vc), Deledio, Jackson, Riewoldt
2011: Newman (c), Foley, Jackson, Deledio, Cotchin, Riewoldt
2010: Newman (c), Foley, Deledio, Jackson, Cotchin, Simmonds

:whistle