Author Topic: Why do we always play so poorly against the best sides?  (Read 1464 times)

tony_montana

Re: Why do we always play so poorly against the best sides?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 08:59:13 PM »
Because they are better than us

Qft

as simple as that. Good teams don't let you play the way you want that easily.

they'd also rate us more than they did last year and probably take us more seriously than they did last season even if on a subconscious level

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 09:48:27 PM »

they'd also rate us more than they did last year and probably take us more seriously than they did last season even if on a subconscious level

A lot of truth in that TM.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

dwaino

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2013, 10:50:31 PM »
We get so many scores from turn overs, I guess the top sides don't turn it over as often and we suck at pressuring them to create the turnovers.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 05:08:05 AM »

A lot of truth in that TM.

Good call TM although I had a mate who worked for an opposition club and before the start of last year they had identified us as one of the up and coming teams so coaches were aware of us.
Maybe it took their players to actually play us to take the coaches message seriously.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”