Author Topic: Ralph Carr (roadkill Ralph) on SEN  (Read 2827 times)

Dougeytherichmondfan

Re: Ralph Carr (roadkill Ralph) on SEN
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 07:47:35 PM »
the interview is up on SENs website.

gives a good insight into the slimeball.

BIG pause when he was asked if the contract was the same as the one on the table and pulled.

squirmed like an eel when asked if it was about the players welfare (meaning wanting to be near family) and not money then why talk to Essendon last night?
Schwartz shut him DOWN when he asked "why were you talking to Essendon" as well. Can't handle the media at all that fleabag, no wonder he ballsed up the negotiations.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 07:55:35 PM »
Heard it live and yo could tell both the Ox and Mark Allen thought he was a toss from the get go. Mark asked him about how he negotiated Clokes contract too (he's a Pies man) and Carr said all his clients were different (yet he still seemed to draw out both processes). Kept saying it was Martins choice to seek other offers but it was his welfare and the fact he was missing his family that drew out proceedings.

Ox's question (if it was all about Dusty's welfare and wanted to move back to Sydney to be closer to his family then why the meeting with the Dons?) was fantastic and he really had no answer to it other than it did it at the bequest of Dusty. The whole 'I only had Dusty's welfare in mind when we drew out the decision' was obviously BS and both commentators said they felt that was the case straight after the interview.

My impression of the short interview and both Ox and Marko's reactions and questioning is that they felt he has a very short time left in the industry and handled the negotiations extremely poorly. One of Markos questions was along the lines of  - 'Many people in the AFL do not feel you have the proper understanding of the Industry? How do you respond to that?'  :clapping

Good interview because it showed him for the tosser he is. Wish Dusty had the sense to ignore his advice in the first place.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 09:20:03 PM »
FFS if it was about his welfare then RFC have looked after this haven't they, not his manager not his old man.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 09:25:57 PM »
Dusty probably signed a managerial contract with the prick.

Good management on the RFC's behalf would be if Martins contract with Carr expired before his next negotiation with the club.

I'd expect this to be more along the lines
Caracella and Balmey.

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 01:37:30 AM »
Astonishing interview.

Thought it was an east attack on Carr saying he sounds like a slimeball. But he actually does. Just listening to it, nothing he said sounded at all believable.

The Cloke saga was a joke and ended up signing at the same club for less (correct if I'm wrong) and same scenario has happened with Dusty (I'm sure it would be less than the highest offer RFC offered).

Can't possibly pick up another agent from here on. Joke.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 09:44:30 AM »
The BEST INTERESTS for Dusty by talking to the Bummers considering the club was punished for not looking after their players  ;D Essendon is not closer to his family  ;D Must have been the money but unfortunate they got turned away  ;D by all clubs. Summer is approaching the Snake is out

gerkin greg

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 01:36:23 PM »