Author Topic: Kylie's star ward  (Read 7273 times)

2JD

Re: Kylie's star ward
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 10:08:40 AM »

lmfaooooooo 2JamDoughnuts.

WTF does Mr. Cruise have to do with this. LMFAOOOOOOOO @ everyone thinking he is a prlck for getting rid of 'our nicole'. I'd say he's doin alright just now.

Seriously, if 109 kg @ 164 cm is not 'fat', then we might as well take the word out of the dictionary, along with the words 'distgustingly' and 'humungous'.

Stupid moping woman should get off her lard@rse and do what is best for her and her child - lose some weight.

Clarification.....The Mr Cruise comment was merely thrown in as a reference to his(and obviously your) good looks, I dont think he's a prick, in fact I dont think of him or "our Nic" much at all.

You can be fat/different, beautiful/different, tall/different, ugly/different, by the time we leave school we should be accepting these differences.

I also think this woman should get off her arse and lose some weight for the sake of her child, if thats not going to motivate her, nothing ever will.
Loving food as much as I do, I find it very hard to lose weight, I found it easier to quit smoking.